Chapter 8

-Day-

 I crashed my lips to Chase’s. I loved the feel of my lips on his. He kissed me with just as much passion as I kissed him with. His hands held my waist while mine held his face. I don’t know how long we kissed for but finally I pulled away for air.

 I looked into his eyes that held so much affection for me. I couldn’t help think he could be the one for me. I pulled off my school blazer and unbuttoned my white dress shirt pulling it off.

 I looked back at Chase’s face, “Are you sure?” he asked.

I nodded my head yes and gasped when he flipped me onto my back kissing me deeply.

  I woke up the next morning with Chase beside me snoring lightly. I smiled and blushed when I remembered last night. I looked at his handsome face and smiled wider. I got up and got a towel and some clothes. Today was a free day so there wasn’t any classes today. I made my way to the showers and took  my daily hot shower.

 As I was walking out of the showers I stopped with wide eyes not believing what I was seeing.

 Chase had his all over Mary Decker his lips on hers. I watched as his lips traveled down to her neck. I didn’t move from where I was I couldn’t move even though I wanted to so badly.

 Chase opened his eyes and saw me standing there. He had a guilty look on his face. He pushed Mary away.

 “Day,” He said reaching out for me.

I shook my head backing away from him and running as fast as I could.

 “Wait!” he called after me.

 I ran to Spence, he would make me feel better.

I burst into Spence’s room with tears pouring down my face.

 “What’s wrong?” Spence asked alert.

 “Pretty boy, he- he…” I broke down and told Spence everything.

He held me in his arms soothing me.

“Would you sleep in my room tonight?” I asked.

 “Of course.”

 That night I didn’t get any sleep. I kept replaying and replaying what happened in the hall this morning in my head. It was like it was burned into my mind.

 I was so stupid! I let someone get close to me and look what happened! I lost my virginity to a douche who only used me. But why was I wanting to go to him and forgive him. I sighed and closed my eyes stressed out beyond help.