Chapter 2

God it was cold in here. I kept shivering none stop. Spencer wrapped me in an extra blanket and sat beside me on his bed rubbing my back. This sucked ass so bad. I glared at Pretty boy and he glared at me. Sometimes I could hear him mutter the word bitch under his breath. Well at least I was with Spence. Spence and I talked and gossiped about what was going on with Mary Decker. I laughed when he told me she got caught screwing in the schools old gardening shed.

 A year ago when I first got here a was very shocked when they handed me a box of condoms, but I never used them except to fill them with water and throw them at people.

 “Yesterday Mary came up to me begging me for a condom,” Spence said, “she said she ran out of hers for the week.”

 That made me laugh hysterically. I didn’t think someone could be that promiscuous that they would go through that many condoms in a week.

 “Poppy invited us to that party tonight, near the old cabin on the mountain.” Spence said.

 “Poppy Lopez?” I asked.

 “Is there any other girls named Poppy you know?” Spence asked sarcasticly.

 “You guys are very boring.” Pretty boy said from his spot on his bed.

 I rolled my eyes, “So what movies did you star in pretty boy?”

 His eyes lit up. “My first movie I was in was called, “Player, Player””

 “Let me guess, you played the annoying douche that all the girls wanted and you finally realized your horrid ways when you met the perfect girl. You broke her heart a couple of times and in the end she was still stupid enough to take you back.” I said.

 “I thought you never seen me in anything?” he said shocked.

 “I haven’t.” I said bored, “What else have you been in?”

 “You’re clearly not interested, so I’m not going to even bother telling you.”

 I turned back to Spence and started talking again but was interrupted by pretty boy.

 “You have the worst accent I’ve ever heard. That twain of yours is annoying. Where the hell are you from?” he asked.

 “East Tennessee.” I said with a glare.

 “No wonder. You’re an inbreed just like the rest of the hill billies.”

My mouth formed a little ‘O’ of shock. I looked at Spence and back at pretty boy.

 “Ah, hell no.” I said standing up.

 “You’re in for it now.” Spence said mischiviously.

 “In for what?” Pretty boy asked panicked.

 “She’s a crazy bitch.” Spence said, “She shot a man.”

 Of course Spence new I really didn’t shoot someone.

I jumped on Pretty boy my fist connecting to his face.

 I guess someone outside in the hallway heard us as they walked by because the door opened. I looked up at the door, Karey McClould stood with her mouth agape.

 “Chase Lovelace!” She exclaimed.

 Pretty boy smiled a crooked grin up at Karey. He shoved me of him and slowly walked up to her whispering something in her ear. She blushed and smiled.

 Hmph, this guy is a total player and a spoiled rich kid.

 “Nice underwear Day, zebra print really suits you.” Pretty boy said and left with Karey.

 I looked down my towel had risen up revealing my lacey underwear. My face heated up in embarrassment.

 I really, really hated Chase Lovelace.