Epilogue

I put my pen down and stretched as I rose from my desk. It took all night to finish my story for writing class. Hopefully it was good enough for Mr. Matthews. I hated this school it sucked. I hated stupid Gooding Boarding School for Troubled Teens. I had used it for my story so hopefully it would give me extra points.

 I looked at the clock beside me. It was six A.M. time for me to get a shower. I grabbed my things and head toward the dorm showers. I was so damn cold when I stepped into the hall. As I made my way to the showers I had a strong sense of déjà vu. I shook it off and slipped out of my night gown and stepped in to the hot water.

 I washed my body and hair and sighed as the water rinsed the suds from my body. I shut off the water as I got out wrapping my towel around myself. I walked out of the showers and into the freezing air of the hallway.

“Day!” I heard a whisper.

The sense of déjà vu hit me once again. I looked over at Spencer my best friend.

“What? I’m freezing.” I said shivering.

“Come in here hurry.” he said.

I walked over to him and he pulled me into his room shutting the door behind him.

“Dammit!” I knew the door would be stuck so I didn’t bother.

 “There’s a movie star in my room.” Spence hissed pulling his hair into a low pony tail.

 I spun around and sure enough there he was. Chase Lovelace, the movie star I used as my romantic interest in my story.

 He looked up at me and smirked. The same smirk he gave me in my story.

“Hello, I’m Chase Lovelace.” he said.

 I felt my knees give out and Spencer catch me. Chase Lovelace was here at Gooding and I had a feeling that everything I wrote was going to happen.