Prologue

Note: So this is it. I am sorry in advance if you read some error and wrong grammar. But i hope you enjoy and like this. Gracias.

Prologue

The audience immediately greeted me with a loud applause. I smiled with all of them. After my one song performance I immediately went down. I was greeted by my other friends and other people out there. They are all congratulate me. I thank them all for greeting me.

The event was very big. Many people were invited and also included various groups of men and one of them was the Spacemist, Martians and Dynasty. One of the well-known and talented Local Boy bands I know. Various types of talent were also presented and it was really entertaining to watch. From children to adults, they have been here just to watch.

That's why it's just a blessings and I'm happy at the same time too,because I've been chosen to perform here.

Pagkalabas ko mula sa backstage ay kaagad akong binati ng mga ibang tao doon na nakilala ko lang kanina. Iilang mga banda narin katulad ng dynasty na lahat sila ay binati ako. Lumapit pa ang mga ito saakin. At ikinagulat ko 'yon.

"Hey. Congratulations to you. Ang galing mo pala kumanta. Nagulat ako." Natawa ito at napa-iling. Si joaquin iyon. The leader of the dynasty? I guess?

"And also, A lot of men are obsessed to you. Did you see?"

I smiled. Natawa rin sa huli netong sinabi. Obsessed talaga?

"Thank you. But I think they are not obsessed with me. I think..uhm,You are mistaken?"

Nanliit ang mga mata nito. "Pero..'yon ang nakikita ko?"

Saba'y kaming natawa sa tono ng salita niya.

"By the way,congratulations din pala sa inyo. Ang galing niyo kanina. Nagkukumahog pa ang mga fans niyo."

Ngumiti si Joaquin saakin. "Well..thank you,then.."

"Wala 'yon."

Isa sa mga kasama niya naman ang naglahad saakin ng kamay. Nakataas ang kanang kamay.

"Thanks. I'm Terron. High five?"

"High five." natatawang tugon ko ng gawin ko ang gusto niya.

They are five in the group, and while I am talking to this two now. The other two members were behind us. Seriously arranging their belongings. From electric guitars, bases, drums, keyboards, chimes and other chords.

"Stop it terron. You look stupid." a member of their group spoke. Kakarating lang.

"Tanga ka din." ani terron. Pero pinakyuhan lang siya ng bagong dating.

He offered his hand.

"Hi reese! I'm Yuan. Nice to meet you."

Tinanggap ko ang kamay neto.

"Nice to meet you,too."

"Pagpasensyahan mo na ang isang 'to..may sayad sa utak yan,nasobrahan sa sadsad" Sabay pingot kay terron.

"Aray ko gago,sakit!" ani terron,habang hinihimas ang tengang napingot.

Narinig ko naman ang pagtawa ng dalawa nilang kasama mula sa likod.

"Punyetang to." si terron habang masama ang tingin sa katabi. "Palibhasa,wala ka lang jowa e. Kung may sayad ako. Wala kayong drummer sa grupo niyo. Magtitiis kayo sa kawali at balde sa pagtambol diyan." Umiling ito. "Anong akala mo."