Chapter 10

"So yeah that's just about everything since yesterday" I sighed staring at my boyfriend displayed on the screen. He chuckled.

"Sounds, interesting" He said seeming at a loss for proper words. I rolled my eyes. "So you're meeting Dallon for breakfast?" He continued speaking. I nodded. He followed suit in nodding.

"Yeah I should get going so I'm not late, miss you" I said sighing. It was just about 9:30 and I was skyping my boyfriend, again. I had gotten dressed and ready before calling so I could spend the rest of my time talking to him.

"Six days, love" he said and I blushed looking down at my lap because of the nickname. It was cute.

"We will talk later!" I said blowing him a kiss, he blew a kiss back and I ended the call. I got up grabbing the car keys on my dresser. Brendon's mustang! I grabbed my iPhone and wallet placing them in a black cross body bag and fixed my black teeshirt.

Heck it was Ihop I had on a simple black v-neck teeshirt that may or may not have been Brendon's or Dallon's it belong to one of the guys I knew that much. I wore jean shorts to match the shirt and black vans. I had straightened my hair and put a grey beanie on and those cool cop looking glasses.

"Bye mom, Bye dad!" I shouted running towards the front door.

"Wait!" My dads voice bellowed from the kitchen and I stopped in my tracks half out the door. My parents walked over as I stepped back inside the house.

"Where are you going?" my mom asked.

"Ihop" I replied small.

"With who?" my dad asked

"Dallon" I said it coming out more of a question than a statement.

"Who is Dallon? How old is he?" my mom asked.

"A friend of mine and the bands and thirty two." I mumbled the last part quietly. She raised her eyebrows at me.

"It's not a date, two friends getting breakfast while the rest of their friends are on tour preforming for thousands of people every night! Wow my life has definitely changed in the course of the passed two months" I said all in one breath. My parents nodded in agreement.

"How are you getting there?" my dad asked.

"Is this twenty questions or something?" I asked laughing.

"Just answer the question then you can go" my mom said sweetly.

"My boyfriend's..." I started saying my dads face went a little red and my mom gave me a knowing look. I continued "my boyfriend friend who is a boy, my boy pal Brendon's mustang" I finally spit out.

"You don't have a permit or license and no one taught you how to drive yet." My dad stated firmly.

"Can we at least take two cars so it looks like I drove there?" I begged. He sighed and my mom nodded. I got in the sleek black mustang next to my dad.

"Wanna try driving there?" he asked. my mouth fell open a little but I quickly nodded. "Too bad" he laughed. I pouted and stuck my tongue out at him before buckling up.

"Call us when you need to be... picked up" my mom whispered the last part before they drove away. I threw my hands up in the air letting out a small groan of annoyance.

I walked in and told the hostess two and she led me to a table in the back. I sat down in one of the four seats at the table opening my phone to twitter. I quickly got bored and turned my phone onto airplane mode so I could play Fall Out Bird with no ads. I was on 99 about to beat my high score and finally get to 100 when someone covered my eyes with their hands. I heard the noise notifying me I died. There goes beating my high score I pouted.