Chapter 28

I havent updated since August but im just saying nobody really comments saying they missed my updates and I wasnt going to continue this because every chapter gets less and less reads so I decided to finiish it anyway in hopes you all missed this and will continue to vote and maybe leave more comments :) Also just in case you were curious I saw Mike again 11/6 so here's our cute selfie that everyone sees and asks if we're dating apparently all my friends ship Mike and I. Let me know if we'd be a cute couple ;)

@&$@&&@$&$@&$&&@$&@$&&$

I've been home for a month and haven't talked to Brendon since the day I left the hospital, we'd lost the baby. I check up on Brendon through his Twitter and the occasional phone calls I get from Dallon I rarely answer. I learned he hasn't played a show in the minimum of a month they canceled the tour they had planned making a lot of fans really angry. I also knew he had been drinking a lot like not a healthy amount even for him. I on the other hand had finally graduated high school early and bought my own apartment in NYC to live on my own and I was waiting to start college during the fall. My life was pretty much back on track.

"Wake up!" That to familiar voice shouted in my ear startling me and making me fall off my bed onto the floor.

"I hope you know how much I regret giving you a key to my apartment." I groaned sitting up on the hard floor. I rubbed my throbbing hear looking up at Mike who reached down grabbing my hands and pulling me off the floor.

"This is the third time you've been here this week alone, why don't you just move in?" I asked him as I followed him out of my room.

"Well I'm staying the night just a heads up" He said opening the fridge and looking for something to eat.

"I still haven't gone shopping, and showing up and saying I'm staying the night isn't a heads up it more a last minute thing you could've told me about last night" I said standing behind him my arms crossed.

"I decided after I got off the phone with you" Mike shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Mike you could've called me back or texted me" I rolled my eyes.

"I missed you so I'm here, so suck it up cause we both know you're not going to kick me out." Mike said finally closing the fridge door empty handed.

"Whatever" I huffed as my phone started playing the song Luxury by The Ready Set. "don't you dare say a word he set the ring tone and he can't know you're here" I said before answering.

"Sup boo?" I said putting the phone to my ear. Mike started laughing behind me causing me to roll my eyes.

"Where are you? You're supposed to be picking me up from the airport and the plane is going to land soon I've been texting you like crazy." Jordan said on the other side of the line.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I totally forgot!" I said scrambling into my room to change into something other than pajamas.

"Yeah call you when I land" Jordan said and hung up.

"Oh yeah you were supposed to pick Jordan up from the airport. Guess I forgot that was today" Mike laughed as I ran out of my room with a random outfit thrown on as I tied my converse.

"I hate you! You didn't miss me you wanted to crash Jordan and I's first time getting to hangout in at least a month." I said grabbing my keys and wallet off the table next to my apartment door.

"That too!" he smiled smugly.

"Just ugh here you drive" I said slapping the keys against his chest.

"Ow!" He yelped.

"Ow" I mocked in a high pitch voice. Ten minutes later we pulled up to the airport with Mike going at least ten miles over the speed limit at all times causing me to clutch onto the seat praying that I'll make it to the airport alive. 

"I hate when you drive!" I said my voice shaky from the near death experience of letting Mike behind the wheel of my car. 

"You say that, yet you always make me drive" Mike laughed as he pulled up to the airport.

"Please, go home!" I pleaded getting out of the car and slamming the door. 

"Love you" Mike said through the rolled down window. 

"Shut up Mike!" I said as I flipped him off entering through the sliding doors of the airport.

I waited at the arrival gate for Jordan's plane to arrive and when it finally did Jordan was the first one off, rolling a small suitcase behind him. His sunglasses and hat made him look sketchy as hell but I guess he just didn't want to be recognized. 

"JORDAN!" I shouted running up to him, he dropped his suitcase handle holding his arms wide open and catching me in a hug I wrapped my legs around him as he began spinning me around. 

"Oh my god I've missed you so much like you don't even know" He mumbled into my hair. 

"Actually I do know because I've missed you just ass much as you've missed me but times like a zillion" I exclaimed. 

"That's not even a number, silly" He laughed putting me back down on the ground. 

"Exactly my point! Mike crashed the party." I sighed.

"Mike always crashes the party, it wouldn't be a visit if Mike didn't unexpectedly show up" Jordan rolled his eyes.