I Have Questions (Tessa Brooks x Alissa Violet)

Alissa POV

I sat in my new apartment watching Tessa diss me on repeat.I was hurt that she threw me over like that for him.I was so fed up of it and felt so alone and it annoyed me that I let her get top me like that.That I let her kiss and control me and leave and have the nerve to smirking at my insanity.I look at the time and gasp.I had to be at the red carpet in a hour.I took off my towel and did my hair in a childish two buns with a few strands in my hair and put on my red silk dress.

I took off my towel and did my hair in a childish two buns with a few strands in my hair and put on my red silk dress

I then called my limo and was off to the red carpet

Red Carpet

I got out and took a deep breath and walked onto the red carpet.The screams were deafening and I smiled at my fans as I did a sassy confident walk.I stood and took pictures and walked to my interview.

Interviewer:You look beautiful

''Thank you all thanks to my mom who sewed it for me''

Interviewer: So you are the opening singer for the awards how do you feel?

''A little nervous but mostly anxious''

Interviewer:  Is this song about the drama with Team 10 recently

''Well I don't want to spoil the surprise but it is about feeling betrayed and all the questions I want to ask them will be in the song''

 Interviewer: Are you happy or not to excited to see them?

''They took away my family and friends that I made their and I was lonely and it hurt''I said wiping away a tear as my voice cracked.

Interviewer:  I'm sorry to hear that so  I'll let you leave

I smile before walking back to the red carpet and my heart dropped as I saw the Team 10 limo.Jake came out first then she came out and started smiling at him before kissing him.

Jake came out first then she came out and started smiling at him before kissing him

I look away and walk to the backstage to get ready for my performance.

1 hour later

I walked on stage and smiled and started strumming my guitar and started singing.

I pause and the lights around me disappear.The dancers behind me ripped of my dress and I stood in a circle with a guy dancer.The beat soon changed and I started dancing with the guy dancer while dancing.The mic attached to my face and I stared right at them.

After my performance I smile as I hear the applause as tears came to my eyes.

''All who stood by me through the stage of my life where I was at my lowest.Thank you.I thank my supportive fans who stand by me through it without you I wouldn't have the strength to live.You might not know all that goes on in my life but for the things you do know you support a 100% and I'm thankful for that''

I go to walk off the stage when I get pulled into someone's arms.

''I'm sorry I really am.I didn't mean any of it and I know it hurt you and I was scared that it would be my fault you break''she said eyes watering.

I smile and whisper.

''Just kiss me already''She kisses me in front of everyone and the world disappeared.The hate we were gonna receive, the consequences but it all left in that moment.