Jalissa Was Real...But You Ruined It pt 2

Alissa Violet

  I slowly lifted my heavy eyelids and as the strong smell of anti-bacterial cleaner filled my nose. My mouth was dry and I smacked my lips a few times. I was laying down, in a bed it seemed, and the room was bright. Light from the window reflecting off the white walls, making me want to close my eyes again. I felt like I had slept for years, but I was still tired. I heard the beeping of a machine and slowly turned my head towards the source of the noise. The muscles in my neck were stiff and sore. I saw Chantel sitting in a chair by the window, sleeping it appeared. Though my eyes are open I can't think of why; my heart is pounding, mind empty. It's as if a hypodermic of adrenaline has been emptied into my carotid. I strain into the utter darkness, breathing rate beginning to steady. 

Then a pain soared through me.Slowly I tried to get up but quickly realized how futile it was when I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out. Sharp pain lanced through my head and colorful spots flashed in front of my eyes, it felt like my whole body had been beaten and every movement caused some muscle or bone to ache. Regardless, I needed to get out of here.I can feel my cheek getting wet with tears. I don't remember crying for pain for the last few years of my life. Maybe it's something different from the pain I've been through my whole life.

I get up off the bed falling to the floor with a loud thud.The pain has an unpleasant warmth to it, eating at my stomach. There's nausea too, just enough to make me hold onto the table for support and breath slow. I've often prized myself in ignoring pain and just rocking on regardless, but that just isn't possible right now. It owns me, dominates every thought, controls every action.

I scream out soon regretting it.The whole of Team 10 and doctor rushed inside frantically helping me up but it didn't numb the pain at all.The pain isn't sharp like a needle point or a knife, it burns around my innards better than boiling water. Everything feels scolded and, move or not, I'm in more pain than I could have ever imagined was possible. A bullet would be a mercy right now but an increase in the sickly morphine is the best I can hope for.

I start coughing out blood on the ground before I'm giving an injection.I instantly numbed and I couldn't even feel my lips.

''What happened just now''Tessa asked.

''She experienced coming out of a coma after suicide attempts.The blood we gave her is still settling into her system and she somehow pulled out the needle keeping her from feeling the pain of her sliced wrist and battered body, She'll be okay in a few hours to be released home but she should be watched strictly"

.I felt ashamed that I didn't die and had to live with them watching me as tender and a baby for trying to kill herself.

''Alissa''

''Stop''I croak hearing Jake's stifling voice.No one has talked for hours and I finally was dressed to leave.

No one has talked for hours and I finally was dressed to leave

I was so embarrassed being near them I felt fragile and weak.They were all giving each other looks and coughing spontaneously and I finally blew.

''STOP JUST STOP''I scream jumping out of the car and started walking.Tessa ran behind me and pleaded.

''We're sorry, I'm sorry''

''For what making me leave the house with you so they could fuck on the counter''Her eyes falter at my realization.

''It wasn't like that''

''I know you'll lie anyways''I said walking further and it hurt me that they didn't follow me.

Why didn't they follow me, did they really want me gone?

I sat on the sidewalk after buying some pizza with the money I found in my clothes when a car pulled up.

I was scared as shit until I heard.

''Alissa''

''Neels''I gasp happily.He got out the car and scooped me up twirling me around.

''What are you doing here''he asked confused.I contemplated lying but I will never lie to him so I sighed before giving him a timeline of the past events that unfolded.

''YOU WHAT''

Comment below who you want  her to end up with pt 3 soon.