Bonnie And No Clyde

Alissa Violet

  The bed was yellow. Sheets of gold were embedded with symbols of white flowers. An image was on the bed sheet, a bright yellow sky with gold and white flowers blowing through the breeze. The bed frame was a shiny ebony, the wood spiraled into different patterns and threads of metal shaped the image of a flower on each bed post. The bed was elegant and beautiful, just like Neels. I reverently rubbed her fingers along the silken mattress. I pressed her cheek to the cool, velvet pillows. The comforter was thick and irresistibly soft, like a billowing cloud. I open my eyes and my eyes avert to the window. Neels always said when a door closes another one opens but, the way I see it, when a window closes you can only see what could have been through it's transparent surface. They're devious, sly, and tricky the way they allow you to see through them, though you can't get to your past option.regret. The images that they reflect are flawless they don't come out backwards like a mirror so you can see who you really are. A real eye-opener. On rainy days they only want to shape the way you think, so they distort all on the other side. On sunny days they glare brightly so you can't see, blinding you completely, leaving you vulnerable. Sometimes it's hard to hang onto what Neels said especially since he's no longer by my side. 

Our relationship was so amazing until Jake ruined it.He kicked him out and faked married me.It was hard having his vlog camera all up in my face and acting like he wasn't cheating with Ericka.I got up and walked to the window only in under garments and opened it to the atmosphere below me.I look through my closet and found an outfit to go to the  Runway with Ericka.We had to walk it plus have an interview.

I take a long and soothing bath finishing it when I heard Jake yelling at me to hurry up.I quickly put on my clothes and did my hair before walking to my car when Jake insisted I drive with them.

I quickly put on my clothes and did my hair before walking to my car when Jake insisted I drive with them

It was so awkward for me so I kept my mouth shut and just waited to get the hell outta there.As soon as we reached I got out the car and went straight to the fitting room for the runway.The lady gave me a huge white box and walked away.I look at it careful and see Neels signature and my eyes lit up.

  I opened the huge white box and inside lay folded perfectly inside was a champagne/ golden gown folded into a square. I drew it out of its box and shook it out, then it revealed its true glory as i took in the beauty of it. The way the sequenced fabric flowed was elegant. If words could describe perfection, this would be it. I was itching to try it on.  It was my symbol of elegance. The lustrous, pearl-beaded fabric of my dress glinted, light reflecting from the ballrooms glow. It fit flawlessly, the dress molded my torso beautifully, complimenting my feminine shape. The gown draped past my toes, slightly drifting from my legs. It was the color of a tan opal. It's strapless style revealed my precious collarbones wrapped in smooth, luring, skin. My posture was perfect, my shoulders were pulled back and my hands were held together in front of me. There was a silk band at the top, lining around the top of the bust. The spotlight above was beaming directly on me, and the darker cream, intricate, floral design was glittering. I glanced around at the other accommodating guests, staring at me with incredulous eyes.I walked out on the stage with a huge smile and did a beautiful twirl.When I looked back their I saw him Neels smiling at me before throwing a red rose at the back of my heels.I turn around and look straight at him with the brightest smile.

I walk back off the stage and head backstage and Ericka went on in a bikini and fell off stage because of her trying to twirl like me and I started laughing when I get cut off by Neels dragging me to a dark corner and I look up to see him after 6 ...

I walk back off the stage and head backstage and Ericka went on in a bikini and fell off stage because of her trying to twirl like me and I started laughing when I get cut off by Neels dragging me to a dark corner and I look up to see him after 6 months.

''I missed you''I said wrapping my hands around him.

''I hate being away from you also''

''Why have you come back so suddenly''I ask curious.

''Because I bought us a house in Australia''My eyes lit up and I ask

''So you want me to run away with you?''

''Of Course''I acted like I was thinking before I said yes so happily it was a squeak.

''WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?''I heard suddenly making me jump.Their he was Jake....Jake Paul the life ruiner and he was with Erika who had a red bruise on her cheek and blue black forehead.

''Taking what's mine''he said before pulling my hand and dashing out the door.Jake right on our tail.We hop in his car and start driving off and I could help but let out a scream of joy.

''You seem happy''He chuckled.

''Well you can't have Bonnie and No Clyde''

''More like Alissa and No Neels''He responded as we speed to our   our happy ending .