Is There Somewhere?

Alissa POV

She sat on the old mattress in this tingy motel taking pics of Neels dancing in his underwear and tube socks around the room to the Beetles. She took a swig of her beer dragging her naked body off the bed and falling unto Neels who was breathless on the ground.

'I love you" She mumbled kissing his lips. He smiled wrapping his large hands around her small waist.

"I love you too but I got to go" He kissed her shoulder and she closed her eyes. He lighted a cigarette and took a smoke handing it to her as she rolled off him.

She watched him put on his clothes and leave her to go back to Cindy. She hated feel alive only when he was there. Now she felt cold and bothered and guilty and it angered her.

She slipped on her dress and fell right back to sleep.

She woke up to a bright stream of sunlight resting on her cheeks. She squirmed a bit but soon relaxed when a pair of soft lips whispered.

'Relax this is right where we belong" She tried to act like she was still sleeping feeling angry with herself for hating Cindy's scent on him. He never loved her this was no strings attached they just said I love you to play with each other emotions.

"Cindy's outside I told her I came to call you" She shot up combing out her hair and wiping her face of any smudged makeup. She changed into a jumpsuit and put on some perfume and ray bans.

"Hey Cindy" She hugged her sitting at her side.

"Hey Alissa I left breakfast for you in the fridge" She nodded going there and on her way out she heard Neels reciting a poem to her. He looked up at her saying the words directly to her heart and she turned away with a smile at home romantic it sounded.

She hated how Cindy's face held a blush of pleasure because it made her feel bad that he didn't write that poem for her.

'We're leaving" She looked at Neels confused but then she realized the ring on Cindy's hand and fell to the ground in shock.

'Oh I forgot to tell you we're getting married" Cindy smiled showing her the beaming ring.

"Congratulations is that why you guys came to tell me?"

"Yes" He answered and she smiled biding them a farewell and crying at her bedroom door when they left.

When he came back she slapped him hard and he cried hugging her.

"I'm sorry"

"I fell"

"I did too but not anymore"