I hope your Marriage is going good.

Alissa Violet POV

I quickly put on my clothes and braided my hair.I couldn't be late again for set.I jump into my car and head to my new movie set and they said I would see my love interest in the movie today so I was excited.

Set

I run out my car and entered the building getting some strange looks but didn't care I was a billionaire after all and my presence was the reason they were on set.

I see the director and saw that he was talking to a couple.I quickly touched his shoulder and he sprung and smiled.

"Sorry I'm late,Logan was a bunnie last night "I look to the couple and my eyes widen as I saw they last people I would've liked to see this fine morning....

Jake and Erika....The two persons who ruined my life...were standing shocked in front of me.

"This is your love interest Jake"

"I don't want to blow up so I say this kindly I don't want to work with this person because their the reason my life was turned upside down "I said breathing heavily.

"He has already been signed now be professional and suck it up"He said and walked away after rubbing my back.

I started walking away when he touched my shoulder.I sprung around disgusted.

"DON'T.EVER.TOUCH.ME."I said loudly and he retracted his hand quickly.

"Lets talk this through"He said while Erika stood quite.

"I wanted to talk a long time ago but you didn't"

"I'm sorry"Erika whispered.

I brought my ear closer and mocked her.

"Your what?!!!Sorry.You should be you left me alone when I needed you the most and on top of that married Jake who cheated on me with you and now YOU'RE SORRY!!!!!"I exclaimed .

"It wasn't like that"she pleaded and now everyone's phone was recording.

"What was it like then....huh....was it love that made you love him...or you having the obsession with being close to everything I have"

"It...It was not like that"Jake stuttered so I was close to him and ask.

"Then how was it...huh...Listen I'll play your love interest but only because I love Logan and he'll like that I speared you both today...but IF.YOU.EVER.CROSS.MY.PATH...I'll make sure you're careers are over.MARK.MY.WORDS"I walk off leaving them shocked and in fear.

Scene 6

"I love you but this love is killing me"I acted out and touched his cheek loving.

"I love you not her so don't make me choose something that's not there"I kiss him softly for like the fifth time and he started getting passionate with the kiss making me out of breathe.

"CUT!!!!;"The director shouted and he pulled away slowly before completely moving away.

"That was perfect "He exclaimed"That's all the scenes for today"I rush to my dressing room and sat smoking a cigar cause I needed it right now .

"You never smoked"And I knew who it was instantly.

"A lot of things changed Jake"

"Are you happy with my brother"he asked insecurely ignoring my response.

"Very actually"I said finally looking at him and he had black roses, my favorite in his hand.

"Why are you here"I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"To ask for forgiveness"

"After all these years....Five years it took you"I ask my eyes watering .

"I'm sorry"he sobbed.

"We lost our twins because of you"I sobbed as he was on his foot in front of me laying at my heels.

"We can start over"

"Not anymore"I said walking away leaving him forever.

"I hope your Marriage lasts "I said before leaving.