One Mississippi

Alissa Violet

  One Mississippi, you're here
Lovin' me with your whole heart  

"You're beautiful" He spoke in her hair making her smile at the stars.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes with all of me"

"Would you marry Me?"

"Alissa Violet Paul is your name"

"Will we have kids"

"Two Jakey and Lissa"

"Do you promise me this"

"I, Jake Paul, do promise you this"He pulled her closer and their lips brushed slightly.

"You have no idea, how much I love you" He whispered.

  And two Mississippi, we scream
To watch each other fall apart  

She threw the picture frame at him fuming.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Erika Costell,YOUR WIFE"

"It's just for views"

"You didn't even consult with me but you feel sorry after you make out with her"

"I'm sorry"He shouted. She picked up their lamp and threw it at his head.

"DON'T SAY YOU'RE SORRY WHEN YOU CLEARLY AREN'T"

"YOU'RE ACTING STUPID"

"STUPID IN LOVE WITH AN ASS LIKE YOU"

  Three Mississippi, you're gone
Sayin' that you're done, you don't want it no more  

"Alissa get off of me"He shoved her making her fall back.Her head was spinning and tears running like a pipe. She looked at him back some clothes and walk to her.

"Please don't leave me, Me and Logan did nothing"

"You're a lying WHORE"

"Just ask Chantel she'll tell you"She cried holding onto his foot in fear hje would go.

"Get of me'He kicked her away and looked at her angrily.

"I love you and you do this"

"We did nothing"He spat on her before walking out leaving her in a heap of mess.

  And four Mississippi, you're home
Like nothin' ever happened at all 

Eggs and Bacon filled her nose and she got off the floor and saw Jake iwth a wide smile.

"Morning Babe"

"Morning, about what happened last-"

"Nothing happened last night... We're fine"She walked to him and hugged him tight and he hugged back.

"Freshen up Babe we'll go somewhere today" She walked to the bathroom in confusion and almost forgot until she looked into the mirror. Spit was dried on her face and the black traces of mascara made her look like the true her... broken.

  She walked leisurely to the shower, steam filling the room as she cut the shower on. She bathed her skin lightly, taking careful notice not to touch the bruises that scattered her body. After her shower was finished and she had slumped into bed, she lay there, reliving the moment over and over. 

"Babe don't think about it"

 Why do I stay?

I know I should leave
Mascara fallin' down my cheek
But you pull me in and make me forget
About the broken glass on our skin  

She looked at the room and at her face in the mirror.

He hit her over and over and over again

She rushed to pack her things before he came again but she wasn't fast enough.He took one look at her and hugged her crying repeatedly. Until she fell asleep to her own sobs.

She woke up and saw him sleeping on the chair.She sat back silently crying at her ruined life.

 last night she cried black tears
reality was no longer clear
it had come true,
her biggest fear

He no longer loved her
he no longer cared
She told herself to move on,
but she wouldn't dare

  We don't get scared when the sirens come
A little fucked up 'cause we think it's fun
We kiss just to make up, we love just to break up
We head for disaster, but live for the danger  

She laughed excited at the number of police cars following them.

100,000,000 in drugs and they were good to go.

"We're dysfunctional aren't we"He chuckled smirking at her.

"I'm your Bonnie and Harley Quinn"She pulled him into a kiss before slapping him.He smiled at the pain bringing her even closer and kissing her thoughts away.

"LOOK AT THE ROAD"They crashed into a tree and looked at each other giggling.

They were definitely go to jail but they were going together.Two cops dragged them out the cars and two more took the drugs making her frown.

"Please let me walk myself"She groaned falling over again.

"Stupid Teenagers"

  I like the way, that you set the scene
The way you breathe in your nicotine
I like the way it burns when you say goodbye
I like the way it hurts when you screw with my mind  

She watched him carefully as he inhaled his drugs so sexily.She was on her knees waiting on what he was gonna say.

"I hate you and never loved you"She looked at him sadly wondering why he would laugh at her weak self esteem.

"Why do you look so sad... I said I'll bye you the lion"She squealed kissing him repeatedly until he threw her down.She started crying until he asked her worriedly.

"Why did you go all the way over there?" She wondered if her mind was playing tricks on her or she was going insane.

"I'm leaving you"

"What?"She asked dazed.

"I said I love you"

  One Mississippi, you're here
Lovin' me with your whole heart
And two Mississippi, we scream
To watch each other fall apart  

"In the loving Memory of Jake Paul and Alissa Violet...." They look at each other with a smirk in their heavy black clothes throwing a few roses before running to their car.

"They really think we're dead"

"One Mississippi we'll leave and never come back"She looked at the guy who would kill her with a soft smile.

"I hate you"She heard but when he repeated it HE SAID

"I love you"