We Never Go Out Of Style pt 1

Alissa POV

Secrets never last and this is my reason why.

Midnight,

You come and pick me up, no headlights 

A long drive,Could end in burning flames or paradise

Fade into view, oh, it's been a while since I have even heard from you (heard from you)  

I was shocked when he wanted to come and pick me up so we can talk.He was the one who kicked me out of the house and destroyed me mentally.It was midnight when I heard the bell ring and I knew he came to pick me up.I quick finished touching up my make up and walked out the door.

''Hey''I smiled forcibly and watched him fiddle with his hands.

''Alissa before we go anywhere, I'm sorry for everything I did to you''My eyes water and I quickly wipe it away.

''It's fine we both did some messed up things''We walked to the car and I hop in the back cause I felt cold in the front.

''Where are we going''I ask him relaxing a little.

''I can't tell you but it's a long drive''I smile sadly knowing this could end in burning flames or paradise, I never know with him.

''It's been a while hasn't it, since our last adventure''

''Yea it has''I smile softly.

  I should just tell you to leave 'cause I
Know exactly where it leads but I
Watch us go 'round and 'round each time

I  cry as he tells me to open the door.I want to tell him to leave but my mouth won't permit and my body open the door with my permission.

''Alissa I'm sorry''he said going to his knees and I turn away as he held my hands.

''You just lie to me if you want to be WITH TESSA GO RIGHT AHEAD I'M NOT STOPPING YUH''I screamed getting consumed with anger.I knew Uncle Kade was probably sad his ship wasn't sailing but I didn't care anymore.I walk out the room and ran out the door running where my legs took me.

  You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style
We never go out of style

  Delicate blonde hairs fell onto his brow, skin so pale it rendered him stark against the dreary morn.  His eyes were the color of deep sienna, with a mischievous glint that seemed to reflect the corners of his mouth, which were fighting a smile. They were every shade of brown you could imagine, a raw umber and caramel mix, dotted with bits of dark chocolate. They glow with humor and playfulness that gives you shivers and wraps you in a warm embrace at the same time.His eyes were the colour of earth kissed by spring rains, the hue that promises to stir life from dormant seeds, the nascent plants guided upward by the light before blossoming into the vibrant colours of a new season and it was beautiful.

  The way his lips lifted upward. The way his one dimple crinkles. The way his teeth are perfectly aligned. The warm glow his happiness gives. His smile is a ray of sunshine, and I am a sunburn.  

he looked at me lovingly and I smile shyly looking down.He swept me up and kissed me sweetly.

We were looking bomb.We had on different outfits but it was so beautifully meshed together.

''We never go out of style''I whisper hugging him.

''We Never go out of style''He whispered back.

  You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt
And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style
We never go out of style.

   She had thick blonde hair that tumbled to her shoulders in wavy curls. The essences of summer, a goddess of the sun. Her golden hair draped down softly curling along the ends. Every time she appeared the day never ended and smiles never faded. She was a siren leading everyone to sudden happiness. Her eyes were a hickory as rich as the earth's soil; stained with the colour of hot chocolate on a cold, winter night that wraps around you like a blanket; engulfs you in its warmth and makes you feel at home. Those deep pools of dark-cinnamon swirls seized the depth and heaviness of one thousand untold stories, which imprisoned the sweetness of saccharine chocolate and the bitterness of strong coffee. They consisted of raw emotion and if you observe closely, they will reveal to you the exact thought that crosses the marvels of her ominous mind. 

On the other side of all that... Her brown-mahogany orbs scintillated with a mischievous glint that could be noticed next to the umber that rimmed her iris. They glow with humor and playfulness that never seem to escape her eyes. Nevertheless, her eyes possess sorrow that placed a melancholic veil, which cloaked her eyes; it seemed as if it made the happiness in her eyes matte.

Yet, when she smiled. The corners of her beauteous eyes lustered happiness in soft twinkles, which reflected the light that made her eyes copper against caramel. Likewise, her eyes glazed with a liquid that will reveal to you the pure blissfulness, which glistered inside the almond, circumscribed by eye-lined lashes.

Her iris was a large stain of wood and ebony pigments... Its size gave it a sense of innocence and purity. This is the part where you can see all the buried kindness eclipsed behind the saturated colour of fine, exquisite oud. There was some sort of goodness in her eyes, which tells you that no matter what she did, their intention will never carry any hint of malevolence or malignity whatsoever. The kindness may not be necessarily be shown or exposed. But if you look closely, you can reveal all the mysteries that are hidden in the deep beds of those big, brown eyes. From the surface of the stolen specks in sunlight, to the abyss in the abysmal depths of dusky, auburn.  

Her tight little skirt rode up when she walked to him to see his drawings of her.

''We Never go out of style''he promise

''We never go out of style ''she promised ''It looks great by the way my little artist''