Three

Warning: Mature content ahead.

"So where are we going?" I smiled, watching Cameron keep his eyes intently on the road. I felt my body twitch. What the hell was wrong with me? His arms tensed causing his muscles to surface and I twitched again.

"Wherever you want to go babygirl." Came my brother's sweet response. I loved him with everything in me. He was just.. kind of retarded.

"Ooh, can we go to Tony's?" I almost yelled in excitement. They traded a look of judgment and then bursted into laughter. What? Tony's had the best enchiladas and they made me happy. I grumbled as they continued their childish laughter.

"Like I said wherever you want to go babygirl." He took a deep breath and winked at me.

I smirked and leaned back into my seat. Cameron had an unreadable expression on his face as he drove. He kept clenching and unclenching his jaw, and tightening his grip on the sterring wheel. Did I make him mad? Was he upset with me?

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

"Fine." Came his gruff nonchalant response.

I twisted my lips and sighed. Looking in the side view mirror I saw that my brother's face was buried into his phone. His eyes slowly began to drift close, and I smiled.

The wind began to pick up speed and I slipped into peace. It felt warm on my thighs, making me oblivious to the quiet noises seeping out of my mouth.

Until of course I realized it wasn't just the wind that had me feeling peaceful. It was Cameron's hand. It was draped on my thigh, and he kept a tight grip on it.

I looked over at him and he kept his eyes on the road. What was he doing?

His fingers roughly pried my legs open and I yelped, grabbing the side of the door. I looked back in the side mirror and my brother had his Beats headphones on, dozing off. I tucked my lip into my mouth and tried not to make a sound.

He rubbed circles on my inner thigh and I closed them to trap his hand so that he couldn't move.

"Move them." He demanded, opening my legs again just to have me close them again. He wasn't even staring at me. I timidly obeyed but not opening them all the way.

"Don't play games, Jordan." He growled and I felt my entire body was alight.

He easily slipped his hand inside my sweatpants and I think about the awful fashion sense I've chosen for today. Was this another dream? I pinched the side of my thigh and when I felt pain, I knew it wasn't. "No, y-you can't." I groaned, glancing over at the mirror to see my brother stirring in his sleep.

"Why can't I?" He barked. I had never seen this side of him before. It was new, a bit terrifying, but I was eager to explore it more. He traced the hem of my underwear with his pointer finger, causing me to squirm in the seat.

"Because ha.... h-he's in the back seat!" I moaned/whispered quietly. He began stirring again more frequent than the last. He's about to wake up I just know it.

"Oh... so you'd let me fuck you until you screamed to the top of your lungs and begged me to stop if he wasn't here, huh?"

Gulp. Did he have to say it like that?

"A-all of a sudden why are you acting like this?"

"You don't dream quietly, Jay." I blushed massively and covered my face. He laughed, the deep raspy kind. It made my stomach turn and he pulled his hand out.

"You're the one who asked me to suck you dry am I right?" I outwardly cringed. That was supposed to stay in my mind but the way this morning was set up..