Four

Edited. I read some of the comments that was like oh, when did they get naked? Blah this blah blah that. I could edit other chapters of this story and make it make sense... I dunno we'll see. Soooo I am editing it and making it hotter. You're welcome.

"I'll make it like your birthday everyday."

"You guys it's late

"You guys it's late." Jason whined and rubbed his eyes. It wasn't really late. It was only nine o'clock. I'm guessing our Mexican adventure followed by our amusement park fiasco took a toll on him. No one asked him to eat a bunch of food and get on a roller coaster.

Spent thirty minutes with his head deeply embedded into a trash can. So of course I did what any loving sister would do.

Got the whole thing on video. Surprising how humorous it is to watch someone frantically try to get to a nearby trashcan so that they don't throw up all over themselves.

"I'm going to bed." He kissed my forehead and whispered happy early birthday to me and gracefully walked up the stairs.

Once he was out sight, I am thrown over a shoulder, most likely Cameron's and then thrown on a bed, most likely mine.

He sucked on my neck like it was the air he breathed, whispering the things I can't resist and I have to refrain from coming undone right there.

"C-cameron, stop." I pleaded, meaning the exact opposite of my words. I wanted him to take me, just mark me up and make me his. It was wrong but who cared? I wanted him. I wanted him so bad. I've wanted him for the longest. And it was going to happen.

I locked my eyes onto his back, locking my lip firmly into place between my teeth. He had locked the door.

I wanted nothing more than to make it redder than Santa's outfit while he's taking his time with me. Or being rough with me. It made no difference. I just wanted him.

He crawled onto me, a predatory glint in his eyes. It seemed to be his whole aura. Dominance. I want him to be dominant. He smashed his lips into mine after it seemed like forever of his slacked eyes wandering my body.