Five

I felt immense pain between my legs and groaned.  Shifting, I see Cameron fast asleep. I can't help the smile that etched itself onto my face. "What are you doing to me?" I whispered, pecking his bottom lip once. His cute little eyes remained closed, and he stirred a bit. I'm just in utter fascination and awe of how such a beautiful human being could be made in the first place. I have to refrain from kissing his soft cheeks and plump lips over and over. I brushed his long hair away from his face, gaining a majestic view that greeted my eyes which was his face. And I had to admit his eyelashes were much more refined than mine. Quite jealous, actually.

But even his breathtaking face doesn't excuse the fact that he woke me up in the middle of the night for another round. It was cliché, not to mention that I was already worn out from the first one. But anyway, today was officially my birthday, and I couldn't have been more happier to turn eighteen.

"Mmm, Jordan stop moving." I heard a yawn and even that was raspy. He yanked my body to him and I fought back a yelp. His legs tightly intertwined with my own, preventing any more movement from me. My eyes fluttered closed and I inhaled deeply.

He tipped my head my back and kissed me gently, but I pulled my head away. "Morning breath." I shook my head and pushed him away. His eyes had a such dark lustful aura when I did that, and it was breathtaking.

I suddenly felt my hair being pulled back, and I winced my mouth dropping open a little. "I don't give a fuck." He slid his other hand stroking my cheek and stroked it before kissing me deeply.

My body was sore and I didn't feel like being yanked. "Daddy that hurt." I whined, not even realizing the words that spilled out of my mouth. Widening my eyes at what I had just said, his eyes just snapped open and he smirked darkly at me. Did I really just call him daddy?

"Want Daddy to make it better?" I gasped at his words and when I felt his fingers skim gently my thighs. I couldn't help the frantic nod my head gives out. His tongue slipped into mine, easily winning the overall dominance and pinned my wrists so that I couldn't touch him.

"Mmm. Do you deserve it?" He chortled and rolled so that I was beneath him. His head began to lower near my thighs and he buried his face into them, placing a longing kiss at my center. I gasped and dug my fingernails into his hair. "Shhh. You need to be quiet or I'll stop. Understand?" My head gives him a slight, weak nod in confirmation. "No." He hissed, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him. "Tell me you understand."

"I understand."

"Good, don't you dare make a sound." My breath caught in my throat and my heart was racing. A rebellious part of me wanted to know what would happen if I actually did make a sound. What would happen? Would he punish me? His eyes wandered my body greedily and I almost let out a moan right there. That lustful glint was just something I couldn't fathom. It made me putty in his hands every single time. He shot me a warning look as his lips attached themselves to the sweet spot on my neck and sucked with no mercy. His talented fingers brushed past my thighs as he continued his work on my neck. I opened my mouth to let a sound out, but he gripped my thigh hard. "Don't test me babygirl. I told you not to make a sound." Before I could respond a voice broke through from the other side of the door.

"Hey Jordan, can I come in?" Jason. God no. He picked a hell of a time to show up. My eyes were wide as he gave me a "I'm not going to stop" look. He buried himself into me, his tongue working its magic while he simultaneously drug the covers over our bodies.

His hands rested firmly on my hips to keep me in place when Jason entered my room.

He didn't even give me a chance to say yes or no.

"Hey, Jason! What's up?" Cameron bit down on my stomach while I bit down on my lip, basically on the verge of bleeding.

I had to stay quiet

I had to stay quiet. How he had tucked himself under the covers so good that it was hard to see him was beyond me. "Yeah, have you seen Cameron? I wanted you guys have to take me to the airport." 

Oh shit, that's right. I forgot he was leaving today. How I could I forget so easily?!

"O-oh! Cameron, ummm...." Just as I was about to answer, his teeth bared down on my thigh, most likely leaving a mark. He then proceeded to lick the sore spot tenderly, giving it butterfly soft kisses."I-i... ha... u-uh... haven't seen him!" I yelped, slapping Cameron discreetly under the covers near his ear. He needed to stop and he needed to do it now.

Retaliating, he bit down on my clit, running his tongue up and down and any other direction he could think of. He breathed heavily directly on me and I jerked my body up just to have it pushed back down.

"Uh... you okay?"

"Y-yes! F-fuck. I'm fine." I huffed out. At this point I didn't care anymore. I mean I did, but I didn't. I was being completely oblivious to the fact that my brother was standing not even a foot away and I was getting my birthday present and trying to be discreet about it.

"Ummm...." He inched closer to the bed, suspension written all over his face. Did he see manly human feet dangle off the bed? Did he hear us last night? One thing I know for certain is that if he comes any closer, I'm going to get caught red handed. And the outcome will not be pretty.

---'+--

Thank you so much for reading! Tell me what you think so far. Love you guys. ❤