Fourteen

Excuse the REALLLLLLLY long ass wait for this final chapter. If you get confused throughout this, please just read until the end. By then you'll understand it.

Jordan's POV

"Jay? Baby girl wake up..." I felt someone shake me awake. "Mmghh..." I let out a strangled groan. Where was I? What had happened to me? My body was so sore, yet I was able move a little bit more freely now. Everything Jason had done came crashing back into my head.

Was I even alive? And what happened to Cameron?

Someone's hand gripped my hip softly and my eyes started to open, me wincing slightly at the light. "That's it... Come back to me, sweetheart." His voice seemed... further away now. My eyes finally opened completely, and I almost screamed at the sight before me...

There stood Cameron against the corner of the room, a giant red stain engulfed in the chest of the crisp white t-shirt he had on. My mouth doesn't really know what to do expect hang open. He weakly smiled at me and tilted his head. There was this light that consumed him, but judging by the smell of our surroundings, I knew we were still in the hospital.

"You're still so grumpy and confused when you are startled awake." He chuckled which turned into a violent coughing spree. Once he stopped and regained his breath, he walked over to me. He looked like he was so much pain. "You're still beautiful, even with your bandages and messy hair." He sighed sadly and I whimpered at the sound. I grasped his hand in my own, trying to make some sense of what was happening. I found the voice to actually speak up after a couple minutes of deafening silence.

"C-cam... What's going on? Am.. Am I dead?" He chuckled once more and shook his head. "You're much stronger than that, love." He gripped my hand tighter and looked away from me.

"Where am I? And.. what happened to you?" Judging by the reluctance on his face, I didn't know if I wanted to know anymore. I was about to ask again, thinking he didn't hear me until he just shook his head again in anger and laughed bitterly. "Jason... Jason happened to me, love. I'm just glad you were able to get help before it was too late. I wish..." He trailed off, staring back at me. "I wish I could hold you..." I looked at him, shocked and tears started to gather in my eyes but I didn't know why. Why couldn't he? I was right in front of him. Why couldn't he hold me?

"You know you were right." He said softly, so soft I could barely hear it. "What...?" I gasped out.

"What I did to you... It was so wrong. Maybe this is what I get. Maybe this is what I deserved..."

"Cam what the hell are you talking about?" He was beginning to scare me and he let go of my hand, walking towards the window. His gaze shot down to the floor, eyes filled with regret.

"It's almost time, Jay. As much as I'd love to stay here with you, I can't. You know I love you, right?"

Almost time? What the hell was he on about? The light around him started to flicker like a candle that was close to being burnt out. He started to stare at me for longer periods of time.

That was when everything started to make sense. I started to piece together what happened. Jason had shot Cameron... Then killed me? Or tried to kill me? Because I was carrying his baby? Oh God how did that even happen?! I would never, willingly do that. I started to let out sobs and cries, begging him not to leave me. His footsteps made me snap my head up, as I realized that if he walked out that door he would he gone. Forever.

"C-cameron you can't! P-please d-don't leave me! You can't!" I shouted and his only response was that kind hearted smile he always did when he turned back around to face me. He was in the doorway and leaked up against it a little.