Six

Kiss

Bite

Bite

Foreplay

Foreplay

---'----

---'----

"Jason, hey someone is at the door for you!" Our mom called halting his footsteps. He was right by the foot of the bed. He scowled outwardly, staring me down like a spider he had been waiting to stomp on viciously. He turned on his heel and slammed the door behind him. Cameron gave one last lick up my folds before he popped his head up from the covers.

I heaved violently, my chest rising as I pushed his head away. "You taste good." He cackled, all the lust and evil in his voice. I squinted my eyes at him in seething anger and his smirk dropped, his face altering in one of anger too. He cocked his head to the side, placing his fingers teasing my clit.

"N-no." I moaned, squeezing my legs together and slapping his hand away. "Don't." He spat, pinning my arms near my head. "Slap my hands away again, I dare you." I gulped visibly and he smirked. He put his mouth next to my ear and began to whisper harshly in it. "You think I care if people can hear?" He nipped the skin there, sucking the shell of my ear. "Y-you s-shou-" He grazed my ear harder, growling and I grew silent.

"Don't interrupt me." He emphasized as one hand went to grab a fistful of hair and the other landed in between my breasts. He trailed his finger down slow, teasingly slow as goosebumps were left in his wake. My body arched up as he repeated the action once more and I shivered under his touch. "Don't you like when I toy with your body and make you feel good?" I whimpered loudly and slapped a hand over my mouth.