Twelve

"There's a terrible storm brewing

"There's a terrible storm brewing."

-"--

Cameron's POV

"Look what you did!" I screamed at Jason, pushing him harshly. He  scowled but he didn't respond.
And he knew better than to hit me back because after what was just revealed to me I had no problem kicking his ass up and down this hallway.

We were escorted out of Jordan's room when her blood pressure started to rise at an alarming rate. I figured it was because we were yelling our heads off. Jason had just gotten back from wherever he was after he heard about Jordan. I paced back and forth in a feeble attempt to calm myself down, but it's not working.

"Cam, you can't tell her." He broke the silence in a petite voice that I had never heard him use before. But he was stuttering and the smell of beer tumbled off his breath. This was too much to bear. "You just can't." He grumbled. Almost in a pleading manner. But it didn't matter.

"What?" I hissed, grabbing his collar and our faces were inches away. A twinge of fear appeared on his face, but it just as quickly as it came it disappeared. "You bastard." I shoved his body away in a fit of disgust of anger.

"You can't tell her." He emphasized. I shook with fury. "You're a sick person, you know that?" "I can expl-" Before I had time to react my fist collided with the side of his jaw, it making a sickeningly pleasing snapping sound. I waved my hand around. I think I broke something. Shit he'll be okay, we're in a damn hospital.

"Shut the hell up. You can't explain anything. What gives you the fucking right to take something so valuable, so precious from your sister? You sick fuck, I should kill you. I can't believe I ever thought of you as any best friend of mine, let alone my brother." My words dripped with seething rage as I stormed away from him. I couldn't believe him. I wanted to yell and scream until my voice gave out on me.

The sun's rays shined on my face but quickly is covered by dark, ominous clouds. It is now that I realize I am outside. I turned to a concrete wall and punched it repeatedly. Rain poured down like the blood on my knuckles, endless. Thunder crackled and grew more ferocious, just like my anger. I wanted to explode. The lightening gave an impressive show, frightening the sky as it cried out in anguish.

I let myself believe that she was actually a virgin when we had sex. But she wasn't.

In fact I'm pretty sure she still strongly believed she was a virgin before she had sex with me. She didn't even know the horrors her brother had committed. It's crazy what a little alcohol can do, isn't it?

I should've known something was wrong. It seemed too easy to have sex with her and she didn't even seem in pain.

But she didn't know it was supposed to hurt.

I trembled in lividness as I burned holes in my now bloody hands. I couldn't believe it. I just couldn't believe it. Did Mom know? She couldn't have. She would've thrown him in jail it didn't matter if that was her son.... right?

I had to believe that. She wouldn't let anything happen to her little girl unknowingly. "Cameron!" Someone yelled out to me and I snapped my head towards that person. It was Jason, a large metal object in his hand. His shadowy figure came closer and closer until I finally could detect what the hell he had in his hand. Too late.

"I can't allow you to do that. To tell her. I'm sorry." He pointed the gun to my chest and I attempted to wrestle him to the ground. "What the hell are you doing?!" I screamed and threw him off me.

We had tumbled and tossed each other around for a little while. Everytime he lost his shaky grasp on the gun, he retrieved it.

But he wouldn't hurt me, he's drunk and completely out of his mind. He's just not thinking clearly that's all.

Or at least that's what I thought.

I'm focused on getting that gun out of his possession when I hear something go off.

Bang!