Chapter 12 : She .... WHAT !?

Your pov

Six weeks in tour

Tours been great , the girls , Little Mix , Demi and the other acts were doing great . Tickets were selling out faster than you can say .... anything really . The fans were nice and super supportive . There were fans that were a bit over the edge but either than that it was incredible . The threat I received weeks agi haven't stopped and have gotten more violent . I still haven't told anyone in fear if them freaking out . I don't know he or she is but I have gotten pictures of me or the girls during shows from places only us and the crew can access .

You'll think being a wolf like human being might help you but there was something pulling me back . Everytime I was close to something , I don't know my wolf gut was telling me the truth is closer than I thought . Only me and Briggan have been keeping an eye out . I didn't have to tell the big dog as he can sense my uneasiness from a mile away and picked up something was wrong . So he was in the right track of us being watched .

I've been more in my own mind thinking of what could happen in the future . "Y/N!?" a voice screamed in my ear . I flinched at the tone seeing in was none other than Lauren . Me and Lauren have been getting closer nowadays and people ship us more and more . "You okay?" she asked her voice softening . I nodded not really wanting to talk . "The girls , Little Mix , Demi and I are going to eat out , you wanna tag along?" she asked . I swear she looked like she wanted me to come along . "No thanks . I've been having headaches recently." I declined nicely . She frowned dissapointed . "Its ok the girls and I understand . Hope you get better soon." she kissed my cheek and left . I lay back down with a huff .

I heard a buzz come from my phone . It was from it again . Yeah I call hime or she a it because I don't want to assume its gender and it sends me really violent threats . Todays text was .

It : Times up see you at 8 pm , love ....

Cryptic as always . I sighed looking at my watch . It was 6.15 pm . I was actually getting really nervous . Briggan realised this and cuddled close to me . I hug him thinking what the worst he could do was . Then it hit me ...

THE GIRLS!?

I got in my car , speeding but not to fast to get a ticket . I then text Lauren asking where she was . She said she was at High Light Diner . I drove their , parked and jumped out . I walked in casually with Briggan behind me . We acted casual when me and Briggan's senses were sharpened . I saw Little Mix , Demi , the girls of Fith Harmony and Shawn . I sighed taking a seat between Ally and Lauren . Lauren gave me a side hug . "You came!" she whispered/shouted . I chuckle giving her a kiss on the cheek . "Yeah I did . I have been pretty distant recently so I decided to come." I smiled . "Yes ! Y/S/N!" Dinah shouted , only to be shushed by Little Mix who were taking selfies . I sighed laying in my seat . I check the time and see its 7.20 , anytime now . Minutes passed of endless and random conversations . Even good laughs and jokes didn't let my guard down . I constantly checked my surroundings . What felt like hours then became 7.50 . Ten minutes until what I expect to be chaos happens . Shawn and Camila had left earlier for a date and it kinda broke my heart . We finished dinner and split the check because we are nice people .

We saw Shawn and Camila outside and regrouped . But before we could even get in our seperate cars a gun shoot was sounded . All our heads snapped to an unknown man with what seems like his crew . "Y/n." he says with a sly smirk . Then the realisation hit me . He was the anonymous it on my phone , and no I haven't refrained from calling him that . "Y/n who is this?" Mani choked out . "You haven't told them I see." he laughed evilly . "Told us what?" Ally says . "Well let me explain for Y/n who is now struggling with her words . It all starts with Mr . Mendes , he has debt with me and hasn't paid . He gave me a different target , in other words Y/n." he continued . Everyone was now glaring at the Canadian . "So now I realise if I want what I want , I got to kill to get it from you celebrities." he said pointing the gun towards Shawn . Camila held him . "Go kill someone else not my boyfriend." she argued . "Name me a name then girl." it retaliated . "Um u-um Lauren." she stuterred . We all look at her like she was crazy .

She .. WHAT!?

Anothee chapter up . Nicole you guessed right but Shawn never worked but was in debt . Anways I call it as worked . So what do you think Camila betrayed everyone bt voting Lauren to be shot will she be shot?? You'll find out soon . Do check out my instagram its @lana_narnia ! See ya soon !
-Canine.🐾