Chapter 35 : One Kiss

Camila's pov

I woke up to the sunlight shining from the window . I sit up and look at the sleeping beauty beside me . Her figure looked so peaceful than what she looked like a few days ago . Stressed , always tensed and cautious . Now she looked like she could finally rest . Not for eternity though , if she ever left me and the girls , I could never forgive myself .

"Its rude to stare you know ? But if you still want to take a picture and keep it." Y/n rasps . I blush at her sudden comment and regain my posture . "Did you just use two pick up lines in one sentence?" I ask . "Maybe I did , maybe I didn't." Y/n teases . "You wouldn't have to , you got your silver charms . Better then gold." I say with sudden confidence . "I see confidence , Cabello . Doesn't mean my quote on quote silver charms won't weaken it." Y/n says with a smirk . "You want to bet one that , Y/l/n?" I challenge . She holds out her hand . "Deal?" she asks . "Deal." I agree . "Let the best , make the rest surrender." she jokes standing up . The tour was paused for this week to let Y/n recover even thougj she didn't need to . It was Monday so we have six to seven days .

Y/  stood up and started stretching . Briggan woke up suddenly and lightly scratched her foot . "Won't that cut a vein?" I ask worriedly . She shakes her head and falls back on the bed . "If I had to categorize you , I would make you the person who wakes up and is naturally pretty." I say . She smirks . Uh oh I internally curse . "Well that would mean we both can share top spot , Ms Cabello." she says in the most sexiest and raspiest voice I have ever heard .

I gulp as she flips over on her stomach and stares at me . "What something one my face?" she says innocently . "Yeah , perfect beauty inside and out." I say as she blushes . "I say the same to you." Y/n fired back and I feel my face flush . "Aww , don't hide it . You know my silver charms are undeniable." she cooes . She was right , her charms are making me more attractive then ever and it was turning me on . I stared from her eyes and looked at her lips .

She smirks and comes close to my ears . "Is someone tempted by my charms?" she husks in my ear . "N-no." I stutter . "You stuttered , are you sure?" she asks again . "No." I say and she smirks . "Okay." she says and backs off . She lays back down and just looks beautiful without even trying . She licked her lips in a somewhat seductive manner and it frustrates me . "Screw it." I mumble and crash her lips on mine .

She responds to the kiss which I was not expecting . Her lips were so soft , so sweet yet so addictive . Her lips to me were a drug I couldn't get over and if you were to put me in jail so be it . Just let be stuck with her forever . We pulled away and I stared at her . "I-i am so so s-sorry , I d-didn't know wh-." but I got cut off when she placed her lips on mine again . "Its okay , I didn't regret it . Unless you did." she said worriedly . "No , to be honest ..." I sigh . "I want you back." I breath out . "I would be happy to give you a chance . But lets go slow , can we?" she suggests and I nod .

"So , want to go out sometime?" I ask . "Why sometime ? Instead this Thursday?" she challenges and I smile . "Sure you got it babe." I tease . "Thank you , babe?" she fires back . "Breakfast?" she asks . "Lets go." I answer . "Briggan lets go for breakfast." she calls her partner . The wolf stands up and runs down . "Lets go before he eats the entire kitchen whole." Y/n jokes . We walk to the kitchen and Y/n makes waffles with strawberries for her and she makes the same but banana and chocolate syrup on mine .

"Gosh , you are such a great cook." I say with a mouth full . "Thanks so much but finish your food first." Y/n says . We continue eating in piece , Y/n occasionally standing up to give Briggan a new slice of meat due to him eating so fast . "Well I'm done." I say wiping my mouth with a tissue . "Tv?" she says smirking . "Yeah." I go and cuddle next to her on the couch . "One more kiss?" I ask embarrassed .

"Why do you even ask." she says smashing my lips on hers . So much can happen with just one kiss ...

I know this was short and lame but a bit of bonding with Camila . Sorry . I have a book I am about to release so prepare yourselves .
-Canine🐾