Chapter 21 : Tour

Camila's pov

I wasn't jealous of Lauren and Y/n's relationship I was just ... unhappy . But I'm still happy with Shawn right ? I don't know anymore but I know I'm in love with Shawn , the relationship with Y/n was just a test . Anyways when Y/n announced there was a show tomorrow I got excited . Y/n couldn't possibly be that good as they say . Right ? "I still can't believe Y/n gets drunk from pure fruit drinks." Normani laughs . "Yeah , yeah . Atleast I won't get drunk at parties." Y/n fires back . "Well atleast we get to see you dance live and see if its real." my boyfriend mocks . "Ofcourse its real you'll see." Lauren says proudly . "Oh really and how ar-" Shawn got cut off by Y/n . "Shawn keep you mouth shut . I just calmed down or do you want me to chow down on you?" Y/n threatened . "Don't you da-" I started but got cut off again . "Dare mess with your boyfriend ? I don't care as long as he stops messing with me , Lauren amd Briggan." she spat . Her , Briggan and Lauren stood up amd went to
Y/n's room probably to go amd sleep seeing as it is pretty late .

One by one the girls go to their rooms then me and Shawn went to ours . We cuddled on the bed together slowly falling asleep . Yet no matter how close I get to Shawn , I don't get those butterflies like all couples say they do . Only with Y/n I experienced that . I sighed , blaming myself for comparing Shawn to Y/n , he is like a speck of dirt compared to the goddess but she is dating Lauren so no one can get her . If you try Lauren will rip you .

*Next day*

It was the morning times and I got up to the smell of pancakes . I literally jumped out of bed to get first dibs on them pancakes . I jog down to see Lauren , Briggan and Y/n , the whole family down stairs . "Morning , Camz . Want some pancakes , Y/n made them." Lauren greeted . "Is that even a question?" I joke . "Stop distracting me from my pancake duties , ladies." Y/n warned . "Sorry , babygirl." Lauren apologized heading over to plant a soft kiss on her girlfriend's lips . It made me semi-jealous at their interaction .

I mean anyone would be jealous because look at Y/n , she is flawless . Her eyes are incredibly stunning , her hair perfect and don't get me started on her body and abs . Gosh Camila you have a boyfriend . Snap out of it I tell myself internally . "Wassup , dawgs . Whats for bre- . Ohh Y/n's making pancakes , give me some." Dinah says quickly . "DJ , you shall forever be the only one cool enough to say ' wassup dawgs ' no matter how old it gets." Y/n compliments . "Babe , your supposed to only give me compliments." Lauren fake cries . "Babe I gave you atleast ten compliments in the last ten minutes . One every minute but I will compliment you again cause another minute has passed . Lauren your eyes are so beautiful today , theh truly can see through my soul." Y/n says sincerely . "Man , I need some Y/n in my life." I hear Dinah blurt out . Lauren glares at the Tongan . "Na uh , you ain't getting one bit of my girlfriend." Lauren says protectively . Shawn never compliments like that . Sometimes I wish Shawn we're Y/n . Stop Camila you don't love that dyke I thought again .

A loud bark snapped me out of my thoughts making me glare at the wolf . "What did you call her?" Lauren asks . I said that out loud , didn't I ? I mentally curse . "Yes . Yes you did Camz . Now tell me what did you call my girlfriend?" Lauren asks again . I look to see Y/n watching the situation carefully . "Whats going on here?" a sleepy Ally asks . "Camila called Y/n/n a bad bad name." Lauren spat . "What . Did . You . Call . Her." Lauren repeated . Briggan and Lauren now we're shooting lasers through my body and the big dog was just growling like he was going to eat me . "A dyke . Thats what she called her." I hear Shawn say backing me up . "Now don't mess with my girlfriend , dyke." Shawn says rudely . Well time for me to change I thought . "Haha true babe." I laugh . "What the heck , Mila?" Normani says from behind but I ignore her .

"This black haired dyke tried to-." Shawn started but got cut off by a large sound of a mug slammed onto the table . Y/n . She stands up calmly and walks over to us , head down . She tilts her head up and we notice her eyes are golden . We are so done I say in my head . "Never call my girlfriend a dyke . You got that son ? Call me all you want but like I said mess with my girlfriend or wold brother . You . Will . Be . Six . Feet . Under." she threatened before sitting beside Lauren comforting her and eating her pancakes like nothing happened . The rest shake their heads in dissapointment and eat with the couple .

I hear Shawn scoff but that was a bad move . "You will be scoffing more when dirt suffocates your air supply." Y/n says crpticlly . That was scary . We sit opposite of the two and eat normally trying not to upset the girl in front of us . We finish our breakfast and talk about the upcoming tour that was , according to Y/n was in a week cause the dates were changed to be earlier but I ain't complaining . Shawn always wanted to mock Y/n's dance . 

But what will tour be like with
Y/S/NwithLauren ..

I am back at it again with them cliff hangers . Yeah thanks for all the support and love . Thanks for almost 900 reads . That is insane . I will update more frequently now .
-Canine🐾