Chapter 22 : Danger

Camila's pov

Right now we we're at iHeart Radio to perform . The girls and I , Shawn and Y/n . The girls are pretty or should I say really excited for Y/n's performance while me and Shawn have just been mocking it saying how it will turn out bad . I might be wrong .

Back when I dated Y/n , she was this cute girl who would dance ballet but now she has changed to a badass and I am not sure if her dance changed too . I guess we will see tonight . Me and girls we're getting ready real early because the girls wanted to see Y/n perform . "Ughhh why so early?" I groan . "Because my baby is going to kill it out there." Lauren huffs . I roll my eyes and continue scrolling through instagram . "Shawn your on in 5." I hear someone say . "You girls want to watch?" Ally asks the girls , but before they can decline I interfere . "We should seeing as you dragged me to see Y/n's perfect performance and atleast we can see a better performance from Shawn." I say . They all groan exiting our dressing room .

We get to the side of the stage and observe Shawn's performance . He didn't really do much , he just stood there singing . Maybe Y/n won't do anything at all , she is a scaredy cat after all eventhough ironically being a wolf person with a freaky senses . I guess we will see , Y/n .

Your pov

Shawn was on right now and I was sneaking around practising here and there to make sure no one got a glimpse of it . I was heading to the guy in charge to finalizs my song list . I find the room and knock before entering . "Ahh Y/n Y/l/n what bring you here?" he asks kindly . "I just wanted to tell you my final decision of my song list." I explain . "Sure what is it?" he says . "First will be Dope , Help Me Help You , Blood Sweat and Tears and my finale Danger." I smile . "Danger and Help Me Help You ? I haven't seen that on the album." he questions . "These songs I have done before but will be released in my next album . I don't want to leave my fans hanging with an unreleased song." I say .

"Great . Good luck out there." he smiles . I go back to the other side of the stage that only some celebrities go to . I arrive to see Shawn already on the last chorus of Imagination . He finished , thanked the crowd and bowed then left the stage . "Up next we have Fifth Harmony!!" the announcer , announced . The girls got on the stage and performed Worth It , Work From Home and Thats My Girl . Lauren was so hot in it I could go insane . "THANK YOU iHEART RADIO !! WE LOVE YA'LL!!" Ally screamed into the mic . "Now please welcome my baby , Y/N Y/L/N !!" Lauren said into the mic .

They head off the stage and I get to my postiton and get on  stage . First song Dope .

As I was dancing the crowd was wild . Probably cause of one if the moves during the chorus .

Now for Help Me Help You

A/N This doesn't have choreography but if your good make up your own .

Second to last Blood Sweat and Tears ..

I put so much energy into the dance and did it more sensually as payback for Lauren . And for my finale Danger .

A/N I know these aren't iHeart Radio but deal with it ..

Almost everyones ecstatoc for this since no ones ever head it ... until now . "HOW YOU DOING NOW iHEART RADIO!!" I yell into the mic and in reply a eco of screams . "Well that was my last song so .. THANK YOU AND SEE YOU ON TOUR!!" I cheer . I get off stage and get greeted by hugs from the girls

"Babe , I hate your payback." Lauren whispers in my ear as I smirk . "Dawg , Danger was like ... wooo." Dinah exaggerated . "Y/n that was very innapropiate . But so amazing I can't tell you of for it ." Ally sighs . "Well damn who knew dyke can dance." a jealous Shawn exclaimed . "Um Y/n the iHeart Radio guy is doing a dance competition and they chose you against Shawn . Go swoon the ladies." Scooter says behind me . I look at him and nod before looking at Shawn who looks sort of worried .

He looks at me and I give him a blank expression . "So we go now?" I ask Scooter . He nods and pushes me and Shawn to stage . "Before you go what song?" Scooter questions . I chose War Of Hormone and Shawn chose Mercy . We get one stage amd begin . "SO WE GOING TO DANCE THIS , YEAH?" I ask the crowd . "Alright you first , Mr Mendes." I mock . He goes first singing Mercy , doing his best dance moves and showing his vein for the high note for effect but well its my turn . "Okay , so this song I won't release on my album but expect it in my second one." I say before the beats play .

Every move I do in the dance girls we're fangirling like crazy . Soon enough the competition ended , with me obviously being the winner . We all went back to my place after everthing . The girls wanted to go to the after party but Lauren practiclly forced them to go home cause I was tired of doing all this dance moves . We all watched netflix after we all had freshned up . This was a really great night , my song was released a bit and two songs in my next album have already have been leaked by me ofcourse . It may sound like a bad thing but I know my fans won't do thaf but if they did I won't mind . I cuddled between Lauren and Briggan throughout the night waiting for what next.

Tour was in a week and I couldn't wait . This will be first great tour since the incident with Camila but times have changed . I have Briggan and I'm with Lauren now and lets see what danger lies ahead now ...

Another chapter done . Soon I will have a test like I said so I'm updating as much as I can . I couldn't feature alxxjones so I'll just say it here . GIVE alxxjones a follow boy . See ya later .
-Canine🐾