Chapter 19 : Poke ...

Your pov

I finally calmed down after a good massage thanks to Lauren and some desserts baked from Ally , I managed to calm myself even with Mendes in the same room as me . Which is pretty impressive of you ask me cause he is really really annoying . My eyes turned back to silver and my canines were back to normal it was still sharp but thats normal .

Right now I was cuddling with Lauren watching 13 Reasons Why . It was a pretty good serious but I wasn't that into it cause I have other things to do like finishing my album . Scooter had recently texted me after the Briggan incident saying that Whirlwind will be released next week Sunday and today is Saturday . The tour on the other hand was going to be on by 2nd July and today's date was 23th June . My opening acts were Fifth Harmony , Bea Miller , Demi Lovato and finally Shawn Mendes . Apparently his manager persuaded Scooter to help Shawn's publicity . His voice is amazing I admit but his attitude is really obnoxious . Just saying .

I also just realised that I haven't told the girls about this and they are going to kill me for it . Well wish me luck .

"Uhh , girls I forgot to tell you I'm releasing my album in a week or so and the tour starts soon." I tell them afraid of their response . All their eyes widen and all of them started screaming uncontrollably . "Why didn't you tell us , babe?" my girlfriend Lauren asks . "Sorry baby , it slipped my mind." I apologize .

"Its okay just don't do it again . I don't think I can handle Dinah screaming like that again." she confesses earning a glare from the Tongan . I giggle at the interaction and decided to tweer about the news .

@Y/t/n : Get yourselves ready for a Whirlwind in a week😆

That tweet caused my fans to re-tweet , tweeting at me and eve DM'ing me for information . I hear Lauren laugh over my shoulder as I turn to peck her lips . "This is so cute." Dinah wipes a fake tear . "My
Y/s/nwithLauren heart." Mani exclaims . Ally rubs her back , shaking her head . "But really thougb you two look so cute . Don't hurt her , Lo." Ally warns like a protective mama bear . "I wouldn't dream of it." Lauren replies sincerely .

"Girls look at this!!" Dinah interrupts . I see that two fans have gotten into a conversation on Twitter .

@5Hsimmshan : Gosh I better pack for this Whirldwind

@MonaValentin : No its @Y/t/n new album ....

@5Hsimmshan : What I mean't was I better get myself ready for this amazing album coming up ....

@MonaValentin : Well that makes two of us ...

I laugh at the little talk between the two fans and honestly all my fans are pretty close to each other too . It really touched me how they not only bond with me but with Briggan and fellow fans . Its really relieving if you ask me . I was so into my own little world that I didn't notice I was just staring at my phone , not moving at all until Lauren kissed my nose cutely . Gosh how did I get so lucky I thought . Its true , she is the sweetest not my first relationship but whatever .

Anyways lets get out of my introvert world and be extrovert for once , yeah . "So girls what do you want to do?" I ask them . They think for a moment . "I don't know besides the church." Allh answers . "Ughh Ally . You know some of us aren't that clean." Dinah groans . "Exactly." she fires back . "Wooooo . Ally back at it again with burns." I cheer , earning a glare from Dinah . "You will soon pay the price Y/l/n." she smirks . "Oh , I know we can do a wine tasting taste thingy." Lauren suggests . "Me and Y/n will go buy some wines and we'll all taste them." Lauren continues .

"I'll have to stay sober for the sake of ya'lls safety." Ally speaks up . Dinah , Normani and Lauren groan in frustration . They've always wanted to see Ally drunk . She does but its really rare , and the last time she got drunk she was so embarrasses the next day amd never drank again . Thats what started DC3's mission . "I'm going to get some soda." I say . I stand up and go to the kitchen and get some from the fridge . I return back to the living room and sit back down with a bottle of soda cause can soda is the worst , its so dirty . "So when are we going to get the wines , babe?" I ask , taking a sip of my soda . "Right after you finish that soda and get changed." she says .

I nod and continue drinking as the rest of them do whatever they do . As I was drinking I felt an obnoxious finger poke my forearm . I look over to see non other than Dinah . "Is this your form of revenge?" I question annoyed . "Yes." she says innocently . "I wouldn't do that if I we're you Cheechee." Camila warns . "No I'm fine Chancho." she replies to the Cuban . "I say you should've listened." I mumble . With a quick motion I drink all my soda , flip my cup upright on the table and poke Dinah all over . She tries to get me back but I dodge every single attack . She finally gives up and surrenders . "Thats what you get." I say sassily . "Yeah , yeah sheesh." she huffs . "Thats what you get for messing with my baby." Lauren mocks . I poke her cheek and she smacks my hand away .

"No not with me babe." she threatens . I laugh and go upstairs to get myself ready .

Poke....

Whats up people . I'm back and updating and sadly I have a test next week so I gotta study but I'll update as much as I can . Thanks for 600 reads to thats amazing . This updates feature is MonaValentin and 5Hsimmshan . Thanks for everything .
-Canine🐾