Chapter 16 : Soft Lips...

Your pov

So now is the time to go on my date with Lauren . To say I am a bit nervous is an exxageration .... I AM NERVOUS AS HELL .

I know its just Lauren but who could be calm when dating the green eyed goddess . I mean have you seen her . She is so cute and beautiful . I still do have feelings for Camila but I can move on . Now if anyone ever catches Lauren's eye and she talks to me about it we'd be on food terms . Unlike Camila who flat out cheated on me . You got to discuss with me before doing an action because you will legit piss me off . And if you ain't afraid of me and your afraid of big dogs with claws for knives , bad luck for you mate .

Anyways enough about ripping exes throats . As I said I am nervous because I'm paranoid that its going to be just a dare I might be a toy for her or worst but she wouldn't , right ? No more negativity think about the good things . If this works out we might be happy together . For Briggan he would have to warm up a bit , cause he knows when I'm in a relationship , he's got that sense of smell . Thats not weird all .

So here I am trying to figure out what to wear . I just huff and choose anything .

I leave some dear and a bit of fish meat at Briggan's food bowl and grab my phone . I put on a bit of make up cause I don't want to hide who I am and I just don't like it . At all . I hear a the doorbell outside . I run to the door to see Lauren there wearing her outfit .

It was all black , she wears that a lot but hey I'm not complaining . "Shall we go?" I say jokingly . She smack my arm and drags me to the car . "I don't even know why I'm taking you out." she says . "Cause you love me." I say with a smirk . "Yes , yes I do." she admits .

The date was fantastic . We went to this fancy restaurant , strolled around the park , got to know each other and so on . There was a few papparazi they of course took pics for it to be aired on the news tomorrow . We were now walking hand in hand to wherever Lauren was taking me . "Where we going , Lo?" I ask . She giggles and stops lookings at me . "We're already here." she says happily . We we're at the beach with an amazing view of the sunset .a Since I stayed in the nature , I learned to cherish it . There were pillows and a blanket with a picnic basket there . "C'mon." she said dragging me down .

We sat down and ate whatever was in the picnic basket

We sat down and ate whatever was in the picnic basket . Ranging from nutella to dear meat . She know me well and I know her well too . It was so much fun . For some reason her giggles sounded like music to my ears , but lets be honest her voice is great . Well all of the girls voice are great even Camila's I still love her and maybe Lauren will help me move on .

The day was great so me and Lauren decided to take a swim . I opened my shirt and jeans and felt someone staring it was Lauren , her face was a tomato when I caught her . It was her turn to undress and I couldn't helo but stare . "Nows who's staring at who?" she mocked . I rolled my eyes at her and ran to the sea . I didn't jump because that ain't smart but I still got in . Briggan's so going to kill me , I know he's been wanting to go for a swim but I never let him . When I get back he is gonna smell salt and probably get me for this .

I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist and rest their head in the crook of my neck . I know its Lauren . "You okay there , babe?" I joke . She hits my arm and we stay in this position for a while . "Want to take a picture?" I ask . "My phone waterproof it'll be alright." I say going back to our spot get my phone and go back to Lauren . "Here." I lift my phone and snap a pic . It was me smiling with Lauren's head in the crook of my neck , her arms around my waist .

We got out after a few water fights and dry ourselves . We lie down admiring the now setting sun . I feel Lauren shiver in my arms and give her my towel , wrapping my arms around her warmly . "Thanks." she says . We stay in conplete silence until I get up and put on my cloths . She does the same and we watch the last seconds of the sunset . It finally sets and we look at each other . I see her lick her lips and stare at my lips . I smirk and lick mine . She bites her lip and leans in . I do to and our lips touch . I felt fireworks exploding in my stomach . It felt when I first kissed Camila but its different now .

Such soft lips I thought .

So you are dating Lauren . Well she hasn't asked but she will next chapter or not . Camila will be with ya be patient . Sorry I haven't been updating I had school today and its Saturday today crazy right ? Keep cool boyy...
-Canine🐾