Chapter 68 : Puppetier

Camila's pov

*Three months later*

I never left Y/n's room nor did I want too . I thought she would fight ? Why wouldn't she ? She would atleast turn into her wolf form just to survive for me . But let me think about why . She did it so the goverment won't be suspicious , she did it to avoid being a burden to us, she did it because she loves us . I feel my eyes water at the thought . Recently , I have been asking myself a lot of questions . "IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!" I hear someone yell .

I get up and go downstairs to see the girls in a serious conversation . "What?" I say , butting in . They all stare at each other briefly before letting Ally talk . "Listen , Mila . We got info from Louis saying that an Omega's duty is to protect the pack . Her dieing would be against it which doesn't make sense because she is super loyal." Ally explain .

"So?" I ask . "So , they're might be a chance her death is fake." Ally smiles . I started smiling . It was really one of these few days that I had hope . But it didn't last long when the doorbell was ringed . I groan and go to the door . Through the peephole , I see Damien standing there . "Girls , its Damien." I groan quietly . "Answer it , maybe you can use him to find out Y/n's whereabouts." Dua suggests . I got the idea and nodded . The girls acted normal and I opened the door and flash a fake smile . "Hey , Camila." he smirks .

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight?" he asks . Most of the time , I would reject him and leave him confused as to why his small brain can't attract ladies but with my intentions , he could be my puppet . "Yeah sure . What time?" I try to not gag . He looks taken back then smirks . "7 , and I'll be here sharp." he says . "Bye." I say and slam the door in his face .

I'm not this heartless , but what he did to Y/n is unforgivable . If I play my cards right , I can make him tell me where she is . But I'm just afraid , no terrified that she really is gone . I shake my head and tell the girls . They smirked and got me ready for my
' date' .

*7'o clock*

Alright , he should be here any minute now . I had planned out how to confront him without sounding suspicious . And I definetely do not plan on getting any feelings for him . I mean who would ? He practically killed my loved one . Maybe she is gone . Why am I even trying ? I felt tears in my eyes and I try wiping them before any of the girls notice .

Who am I kidding ? They obviously noticed and started comforting me . All of them telling me that Y/n is still somewhere . Why are they more confident then me ? I'm her girlfriend for goodness sakes ! And I can't even be confident in finding her then her friends . I was so mad at myself , but immediately felt the supportive voices of the girls .

"Camila , we all know your worried . We are too . You think we believe mkre than you but trust us , you believe more than we do . Take our word it." Ally smiles . The other girls smile and nod their heads in agreement . Y/n , if your really alive , I want your hands around me as soon as possible . A car honk was heard and they got ready . I got out the front door while the girls acted excited eventhough I knew they all were trying their hardest not to puke or hurt the guy in front of me .

"You ready?" Damien smiles . I nod and get in the passenger seat . He gets in the drivers seat and we go to where ever we are going . We arrived at this fancy looking restaurant and opened the door for me . I get out and enter the building along with Damien . We sat down at the seat near the window that shows the road . Not a romantic site if you ask me .

"So , you want anything?" the waiter comes up to us . We order our food and wait for it . It was just an awkward silence between us and I didn't like that . I needed to dig him for information or else this ' date ' would be useless and more of an act of me moving on . Like I said I do not plan on that . "Damien , how are you?" I smile , trying not to rip his head off . "Well , I asked you out to show you much I could be to you." he smirks . This two-face thinks I would like him ? What kind of twisted reality does he live in ?

"A fancy restaurant seems to start of good." I lie . Honestly , I couldn't give a single care about this . I just needed to sound believable and gain his trust . "Great news." he smiles . "How are you after Y/n's dissapearance?" he says bluntly . "I , rather not say." I sigh . "Well , she left you just like that . Rude much?" he chuckles . Oh , how I would love to rip his lips if that face . You know what I will .

"You honestly think I don't know you killed her?" I huff . "Nice solving skills , Cabello . I won't hide it for long but its true . I did . But do you think we wouldn't kill her and let her roam free ? For instance , her notebook . Isn't it full with all sorts of information about her . She wouldn't just drench her blood on it and leave . Unless someone killed her." he smirks at the end .

I stood up with tears in my eyes and slapped him as hard as I could . I ran out of the restaurant , heading to where ever my feet take me . My mind was blurry . I couldn't think . Could she be dead ? But the clues ? Her notebook ? I ended up in a forest and immediately remembered Y/n's story , of how she wanted to get eaten by an animal . I slid down a tree and crouched their crying .

I was waiting for it . For an ending . For someone to rejoin me with Y/n . I heard and animal growling , but I didn't look up . I waited for it to eat me . Y/n , you would be here with me from dusk till dawn right ?

Nothing happened and I heard a thud . Please ...

I am super sorry I haven't updated in such a long time . I was buzy watching my anime and I know that not an excuse but it was to good . I cried at the end . It was so sad . Anyways , have fun . See ya !!
-Canine🐾