Chapter 56 : Faint Memories

Camila's pov

Ita been a week since Y/n's sudden dissapearance . Whats harder is that she left everything in her house and the tour bus . Once we all heard about Y/n's stress condition we were all guilty because she had helped us with our insecurities and hate while we went out and party to cure hers . To make matters even worst , I hung out with Damien , the person who made her eyes crack .

And we only knew more about her pain when she released her album yesterday . The songs were all great but what hurts is the meaning behind it . Night Changes was about when me and her talked at the zoo by the lake . Human was for when she got a lot of tweets about her being supernatural . And lastly It Ain't Me was when we started partying a lot . Bebe and Dua told us that she had to deal with us while being under pressure .

"Mila?" Mani calls . I snap out of my thoughts and looked at everyone who were already looking at me worried . "What?" I ask . "Did you hear Dua?" Ally asks . I shake my head , no . "Well she said Y/n's album couldn't be released unless without her permission . So Scooter might know where she is." Lauren said hopefully . I smile and get  excited then I've been this week because almost everyone we have contacted hasn't seen sight if her .

"Lets call him." I say quickly . They all smile and Bebe pulls out her phone . She dials his number and he picks up . "Put in on speaker , B." Dua says . She lays the phone on her lap and puts in on speaker .

Bold - Scooter
Normal - Any of the girls

Hello ?
B - Hey , Scoot have you seen Y/n ?
Um , why ?
Du - Stop dodging the question . She would only let you release her album if she gave you permission so you must know where she is
I , I don't know . Really
L - Anyone you know she is close too ?
B - She is only close to me , Dua , you girls , Kendall , Troye and Martin
A - Any other close friends ?
There is one
All - Who ?
Louis Tomlinson from One Direction . They're friendship is pretty unknown .
N - What does he know ?
She asks him favors to hide where she goes and does because they trust fully . His number is *random number*
C - Thanks , Scoot . I owe you .
No problem , see ya
Bye !

We hung up and dialed his number . He didn't answer the call but instead texted us .

Louis - Sorry , I can't answer because Harry is sleeping .

Bebe - Its okay . Now straight to the point , where is Y/n

Louis - I can't tell you

Bebe - Why not ?

Louis - She has a problem she'd like to keep

Bebe - Louis is Camila . Please , I am begging you to tell me where she is .

Louis - I'm sorry . I can't , I'll take to you later

Bebe - Louis , please

Bebe - Fine

"He won't answer." I sigh . A few tears escape my eyes as the girls comfort me . "GIRLS , Y/N DID AN ACOUSTIC VERSION OF PHOTOGRAPH!!" Ally announced . "I haven't heard that." Lauren says . "She says its on her deluxe that comes out in a few days." Ally explains . "Play it." I say seriously . "Okay , here we go." Ally presses the play button .

Wait for me to come home

Those words echo in my heas because it sounds so familiar in my mind . "Mila , what you thinking?" Dinah asks . I ignore the question and instead stand up to look throw what I wore the day we were at the last party before Y/n dissapeared . My jacket I thought . I run to my bunk and take out my jacket . I search through every pocket and hole to find anything .

I was about to give up when I smelled a familar scent . Y/n's cologne . I followed the smell to find a polaroid picture . It was me and her doing funny faces . I smiled at the memory and frowned at the though if never seeing her again . I looked at the back of the picture to see the words

Wait for me to come home ~ Y/n

Memories start to flow in my mind from that day .

I wasn't walking straight after all the drinks I had consumed because I upset Y/n earlier . I was so out of my mind , I bumped into someone . "Oops , I'm sorry." I apologize . "Camila?" the voice says . "Thats me ! It Cameela." I hiccups . "What are you doing out here?" the voice says worried .

The rest was a bit blurry but the last memory took my attention . The girll ended the call and looked at me . I was already staring at her when she caught me . "Where are you going?" I hiccups . "Somewhere for awhile . Be safe , okay?" she says . A bus arrives at the door opens . Where it was going was a mystery I have to figure out later  "Mila , I've got to go." she sighs .  "No don't leave me." I whines . "I have too , okay ? Here take this picture and remember me while I'm gone." she hands me the polaroid picture of us .

"I'll miss you." I  whisper . I walk to up to her pull the mysterious girl into the most passionate kiss and we part after a few minutes . Did I cheat on Y/n ? I panick internally . But then I looked her straight in the eyes . They were silver , like Y/n's . But they also had a crucial feature . They were cracked . "I'll miss you too." I slur .

She boards the bus and it drives away . Before the bus disspaears completely , I take a look to see it goes to ...

I reopen my eyes and curse internally for not seeing where the bus went . I sat down and tried to put all the pieces together . The mysterious girl was at a bus stop . I ran into her she started talking like she knew me . Then she was on a phone , then leaving she handed my a polaroid of me and Y/n . We kissed and now I'm scared I cheated on Y/n .

But if they person knew me they would not have silver eyes . Y/n is the only one to have silver eyes . I was with her last . The realisation hit me as I start running towards the rest if of the girls . "Dua , you said Y/n's eyes can crack right?" I say quickly and they all nod . "Well , sadly its true her eyes have crack . I was with her last because she gave me this." I show them the picture .

They investigate it and gasp . "Okay , thats a lead but we have to know where she is going then we'll find her . How did you know , Mila?" Lauren asks .

It was a faint memory

Your pov

Help me ...

Small clues are not much but faint memories can do more

They've got an eye on you and what happened to you ? Well this might be one of the last updates for now because I have an exam but I will try update , Bye !!
-Canine🐾