36

{ Hallie }

A month.

It's been a month since I've seen my parents, and Harper.

At first I was angry, pissed even but now it's more like my pride. Demi and Guilherme posted on there Instagram that I was missing so I can't go out in day light or someone will notice me and it sucks, I miss them so much but I can't, I just can't go back. I'm still mad at Harper and I guess you could now say I turned into a pot head.

I barely eat, barely sleep, I hate it. School is starting in a few weeks and I'll have to go back because I'm not jeopardizing my future. I haven't turned on my phone so I don't know how many messages I have or anything. I've been staying with my old foster dad Charlie, Holly my old foster mom left Charlie. They got a divorce after I left. Charlie pretty much let's me do whatever, he won't tell anyone I'm here because he doesn't want to risk losing me.

As I rolled my fifth blunt today I smoked it my room, just looking around how I got here. I got ticket to go back to gymnastics at least. I have a little trap phone, that went off. "Hey girl, wanna come to a party w/ me?" My friend Alejandra texted me, "sure pick me up rn."

I grabbed my weed and held my blunt "I'm leaving bye Charlie!" I yelled running out the front door and waiting for Alejandra, then her car pulled up. "Get in bitch!" She laughed, i continued to smoke then blunt "dude give me a hit." She laughed, I smiled and held the blunt in her mouth as she inhaled. I pulled it away and she held it in then blew out "shit that's some good ass stuff."

"Thanks, I have so much. Spent like $250 on weed." I laughed, "damn girl!" I gave her another hit and her driving began to get sloppy. But we made it to the party and it was crazy already. She parked and we got out,

We walked in and I got us two beers and we both drank. "Okay! Let's chug our next beers!" I yelled over the music, we agreed and got a few other people to do it with us, we grabbed a beer and opened them,

"1"
"2"
"3!"

I yelled then we all began chugging as fast as we could. "I won!" I yelled as they began to finish chugging them, "We aren't as experienced as you!" They laughed,

I was drunk and I stumbled over to a corner drinking another beer and rolling another blunt to smoke. Then Ale came to me hurriedly, "Hallie! You gotta get out of here, there are like 10 cops in here arresting people and looking for you, someone ratted you out!" She panicked, I shot up and saw people starting to run for the door, "shit my god damn mom!" I yelled I threw the beer on the floor "hurry my car!" I held the blunt I was not about to lose this shit.

We jumped in the car and bolted from the scene we looked back and began laughing. We were both drunk and high as hell, "dude just take me back to Charlie's." I laughed and she nodded.

I got back to Charlie's and I stumbled inside "imzbaxk" I laughed, "Hallie!" He stood up and then there were police officers, and my heart stopped. "You need to come with us to go back to your mother." Then Charlie was in handcuffs, I didn't take a second look I bolted up my stairs and locked my bedroom door as the police chased me, I quickly grabbed my backpack quickly throwing in weed, clothes, money, my phone and charger and grabbed the extra car keys I had stolen from Charlie "Open up!" The Ice yelled,

I opened my bedroom window then closed it and jumped down. I got in his mustang and threw my bag in the passenger seat and fucking drove away as fast as I could.

I drove for 25 minutes and the gas was nearly empty. I pulled over at a gas station and got the gas and sat in the car and began smoking weed and starting to cry. I needed to go home, I can't do this anymore. I looked at my bag and grabbed my iPhone 6s Plus and turned it on.