10

Hallie

We sat on the private jet and I was nervous, I had never been on a plane, well I don't remember ever going on one. Harper was fast asleep laying on Bomba and it was really cute, then Demi's best friend Marissa was watching a movie. Demi told me that her parents and sisters were meeting us at the airport in LA, I was nervous but demi said they are really nice. I guess that makes them my nonnis (grandparents) and Zie (Aunts). "I'm going to us the restroom." I told Demi and she smiled "okay darling." I unbuckled my seat belt and made my way to the bathroom. I did my business and I looked at my outfit.

 I did my business and I looked at my outfit

^^^ outfit

I looked at my two French braids by bomba and smiled, I washed my hands and made my way back to my seat.

Moving to LA is a huge step, what if the people at my new school don't like me? Not everyone has to like me but what if I don't make friends? What if my gymnastics team is way better and taught better then me? What if I don't fit in, gosh my mind was racing fast and out of control. I was snapped out of thought by the pilot "Please sit back and buckle your seat belts and turn your seats to the upright position we will be landing in 10 minutes."

I noticed bomba and Harper waking up and doing as the pilot said. "are you ready?" Demi asked me. I nodded and smiled,

The plane landed and we got all of our stuff off and demis security guards had blocked us from paparazzi, I realized these people were going to follow us everywhere we went. We were guided in a lounge area that was empty, except for a few people. "Mom! Dad!" Demi smiled. She let go of my hand and hugged her parents as bomba hugged them too.

Harper hugged these other girls, "An, so this must be little Hallie." Demi's mom smiled bending down to me.

"Hi! I am Hallie! Nice to meet you!" I smiled, "oh my god! Demi she has your smile!" Her mom smiled, "My name is Dianna, and this is Eddie, you can call us grandma and grandpa." She smiled,

Fun fact: English wasn't my first language it's Italian

I tilted my head confused "Grandparents?" I asked, then demi stepped in "oh mom, dad hallies first language is Italian."

They smiled "so your my nonna, and your my nonno" I smiled pointing to Dianna and Eddie, "I guess so! How many languages do you speak?" They asked.

"Well, English, Italian, Spanish, Sign Language, I'm learning Portuguese and French. It's really easy to learn." I smiled and their mouths dropped open, "holy crap. Demi I think you have a prodigy." Nonna smiled,

Demi giggled, then two other girls came to me. "Hi Hallie!"

"Hi! So you guys are my Zie?" I asked, "oh aunts." I corrected myself, "hah yeah! I'm Dallas and this is Madison, she's 15."

Wow, that's weird. They each hugged me and then a deep male Spanish voice spoke opening the door.

"¡Lo siento llego tarde! Aficionados que saben" (Sorry I'm late! Fans you know) he laughed walking in, who the heck is he and why is he so full of himself!? Demi smiled "Wilmer!"