43

{ Hallie }

I didn't go to school because I was detoxing hard. But it's Monday morning and I'm feeling better. The hate was getting terrible on social media but I didn't let it bug me. "I want to confront the rumors and shit going on with Jess and the bullies... To the public" I said. Demi looked up at me "I don't - I don't think that's a good idea."

I looked at her confused "what? Why?" I asked. She looked at me and I immediately knew why.

"Really? Your so ignorant sometimes! Like your manager can't get mad at you for something I did! If anything this will help me and you." I argued.

I rolled my eyes "I'm doing it after school. Please take me."

She didn't hesitate. "I'm signing you up for driving classes. Your turning 15 soon and at 15 you can get a permit." Demi told me. "Awesome!" I smiled, we got into the car.

I arrived at school and I was nervous. Taylor didn't go to school here anymore. Instead of suing our lawyers came up with a settlement. Taylor had to go to a different school and has to do community service and her family has to pay us money.

"Can you walk in with me?" I asked. "You sure? It won't look lame that your mom is walking you to school?" She asked, she was surprised. "I don't care if it looks lame. I'm not embarrassed of you." I explained. "Okay I will."

Demi put the car in park and we got out. I walked next to her and kid were staring and so I grabbed her hand, with pride. She looked at me and smiled. We got to the doors and she faced me and I gave her a hug. "Bye baby, have a good day. Remember call me if you need anything okay?" She whispered. I nodded and she kissed the top of my head and I took a breathe and we went our ways.

I honestly wished she could of walked in with me but all of a sudden kids looked at me and gasped got out of my way in the hall way. Then I heard my last name "Ay! Lovato!" A familiar voice snapped.

It was Taylor's crew, Quinn and Bailey. "The little baby needs her mommy to hold her hand!" Quinn smirked. "How embarrassing!" Bailey laughed.

I rolled my eyes, I wasn't going to have this. "You know what, I'm not a little baby. I'm 14 almost 15 years young for your information." I snapped, I got closer to Bailey. "So what? I like to hold my moms hand. I'm not embarrassed of her because my mom is fucking badass. She raised me right and if I love someone I show it. She raised me to know from right from wrong and what you have been doing to me and all the other kids at this school is wrong! I'm not going to have it." I yelled. Kids were cheering and videotaping it.

I then turned my cheek and pushed threw people and went to my first class. I smiled at myself, I may have no friends but I have myself. I went to my first class which is math. "Glad to have you back Hallie." The teacher smiled, "thanks."

-

School was over and kids literally wouldn't talk to me. We have a group project in History, we have make a timeline of the Great Depression. I got paired up with a kid named Bryan and girl name Penny. Bryan and Penny are friends and they are really nice.

I got their numbers and then school was over. I walked to my moms Jaguar and the door flew upwards and I got in the front. "Good job, standing up for yourself and the kids at your school." Demi smiled. "You saw that?" I asked. She nodded "yeah It took over my twitter." She laughed.

"Sorry about that. And thanks, but now no one will talk to me. I don't really care though, but I have to do a group project in History."

We arrived home and we went inside. "So tell me more about this project."

"It's a timeline on the Great Depression. I got paired with a guy named Bryan and a girl named Penny. They are kinda the outcasts but I mean I don't care." I shrugged. "That's good you don't care." She patted my back.

I smiled, "I miss dad.." I sighed. "These face times aren't cutting it."

Demi gave me a hug "I miss him too. He will be home in 3 weeks."

I always feel safer with him home. I don't know why I just do.

----------------------------------

Hallies turning back into her old self!!

or is she...? 😈

In the mean time, I accidentally deleted all my notes which had the plot line and all the ideas for ALL of my books. I'm really upset and I deleted them out of my recently deleted. I thought that I could delete them off my MacBook Pro and it wouldn't delete them off my phone. Oops

Comment & Vote