My life...it sucks

Jessica's POV

"JESSICA AROURA ROSE DALLAS WAKE UP!" I heard my older brother cameron saying. He's a wonderful brother... Not.

"I'm awake, I'm awake calm down!"I answered back while looking at the time. 7:00 am.

"Don't tell me to calm down bitch!" Cam said walking out of the room. That's probably the nicest he's been to me since our parents died.

I guess I should get ready. Oh yeah I'm going to magcon. Yep, I have to because there is no one to take care of me and the magcon boys hate me more than cameron so that's a lot of hate.

I wear my light wash boyfriend jeans with a white crop top and a flannel shirt around my waist. I get my suit case and go down stairs to find cam on his phone waiting for me.

"You finally ready slut?" My loving brother asked.

"I'm not a slut!" I said angrily.

"Yes you are look at what you're wearing!" He argued back.

"It's a lot more than what that fake blonde, cake faced whore you call your girlfriend wears!" I said beyond angry now.

Then I felt a hand go across my face leaving a stinging feeling on my face. I looked up and saw cameron furious.

"DONT YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND, AT LEAST SHE WASNT THE REASON MOM AND DAD DIED!" He yelled at me. I think that sentence hurt more than him slapping me.

Then we got into the car and drove to the air port.

*skipping the car&plane ride*

Cam and I got of the plane and collected our luggage then got a cab to the hotel.

When we got to the hotel he payed the driver and we checked in.

We got into the elevator and stayed silent the whole way. We walked into the hotel room and we found the rest of the magcon guys in there. They all turned to us.

"CAAAMMM! Oh and the whore." They said.

I just looked at them and noticed a new face, hmm, he probably would hate me too. Then he got up and came over to me.

"Hey I'm Brent Rivera!" He said happily

"Hi, I'm Jess, Cameron's sister." I said quietly.

Then brent hugged me, I hugged back but then it had to be ruined by my brother saying

"Please don't tell people we're related bitch."

"Okay um I'm gonna go so umm which room am I staying in?" I asked while pulling away from the hug.

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention we're sharing a room it the one that a across from here, oh and here's the key." Brent said handing me the hotels key.

"Thanks." I said

I walked to our room and opened the door and layer on the bed scrolling through my social media.

*30 minutes later*

I was still on my bed and I was on tumblr when my door opened revealing Brent.

"Hello marshmallow!" He said walking through the door. I giggled.

"Hello teddy bear!" I say back.

"Teddy bear?" He asked with a smile while sitting next to me on the bed.

"Marshmallow?" I asked back.

We started laughing really hard.

" I feel like we're brother and sister already." Brent said.

"Me too!" I said really happy " you're a better brother than cameron."

"Yeah they told me about everything, I can't believe that they're actually that rude." He said.

"It's okay I mean they're only words and I mean shawn really does nothing but sit there and let it happen." I said with a shrug.

"Well now I'm gonna be your bestfriend/brother and protect you." He said smiling.

We spent two hours getting to know me and now it's time to get dinner so we walked down to the dinner room and saw the magcon boys there being silly and messing around. I rolled my eyes and sat down at the end next to Brent.

"Hey brent and slut." Aaron said.

"I'm going to Taco Bell for dinner I'll see you later." I whispered to Brent.

He nodded in response. I got up from my chair and walked out of the hotel.

I walked to Taco Bell ordered and ate I was just walking around town and I checked the time and it read 10:37pm. Wow I've been gone for 3 hours. I decided to call brent to tell him I'm on my way back he said okay.

*back at the hotel*

I walked into Brent and I's hotel room and saw all of the boys in there looking worried except for Brent, Brent was just on his phone.

"Uh hi?" I said and they all looked up.

Cam ran up to me and hugged me but I didn't hug back.

"You got me really scared I thought I lost you too." Cam said.

"Wouldn't you like that though, if I was out of your life for good. I mean you wouldn't have to worry about seeing my face ever again. You wouldn't have to see my 'slutty' outfits. Don't you want me gone? Isn't that why you've called me a slut, whore, hoe, bitch, fat ass, and any other rude name, isn't that why you blame me for mom and dad's death, isn't that why you went far as to slapping me across the face this morning, or did you do that for fun, because you enjoy making me feel like shit, like I'm worthless, like no one loves me, do you just enjoy making me suffer and feel broken!" I yelled at him with tears rolling down my face.

Everyone seemed shocked at my outburst, I just went down to the lobby and sat on a fair just crying, listening to music and thinking, letting it sink in, this is my life... And it sucks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys this is my new book and I hope you enjoy it!!!!!❤️