I promise

Jess's POV

"It's a long story Taylor, I'll tell you some other time." I said calmly

"Okay I understand." He said.

Thank god he didn't ask anymore questions, I think I would of died if he did.

Before I knew it we were at the hotel, we went to Taylor's room and all the boys were there. I hugged all of them except Cameron.

"Hey guys, cameron." I just nodded my head when I said Cameron's name. He looked really pissed, well here it comes.

"SO YOU FORGIVE ALL OF THEM BUT YOU CANT FORGIVE YOUR OWN BROTHER?! If you hate me that much why haven't you left me?!!!" He screamed, okay that made me angry.

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?! Well where do I start cam, well first off ever since I was 8, yes 8 years old, that dick head you called our dad, abused me. He would beat me every time you weren't home, and sometimes when you were home he would just put duct tape on my mouth to make sure I wouldn't scream. One day he almost raped me but luckily before he did anything you came home and saved me, one day he was actually going to kill me, HE LITERALLY HAD A GUN POINTED AT MY HEAD! But thanks The Lord you came home in time to save me and last but not least one time I was about to kill myself, I was going to hang myself, but you and your friends came home so I couldn't because I didn't want your friends to see me weak even if I was dead. THATS WHY I HAVENT LEFT YOU CAMERON SO OF YOU WANT TO BE AN ASSHOLE THEN BE THAT WAY!!!!!!" I spilled my life story in front of everyone, by now everyone was crying.

"Jess I didn't kno-" Cameron started but I cut him off.

"I know cam but all I ever wanted was my brother back, the one who cared for me, protected me, the one who loved me..." I said crying.

Cam came up and hugged me and I hugged back and we cried together.

"We'll leave you guys alone." Carter said sobbing himself.

Everyone left sniffling and wiping their own tears. When everyone left cam and I just looked at the ground.

"I missed you." I said quietly, still looking at the ground.

"I missed you too Jay." He said smiling.

I looked up smiling too.

"You used my old nickname, only you can call me that though." I said.

"I'll call you jay from now on, brother and sister for life."

"Promise?" I ask.

"I promise." He says.

--------/////////---------\\\\\\\\\\---------//////////--------\\\\\\\\-------///////--------\\\\\\\\\------

Who do you guys ship her with:

Taylica- Taylor and Jess

Brenica- Brent and Jess

Shawnica- Shawn and Jess.