Im a winner

Jess's POV

I looked at Taylor and smiled as he smiled back, I got butterflies in my stomach, god what's this boy doing to me!

"So Jess... Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked blushing, awe lil Taylor is blushing.

"I would love to." I answered kissing his cheek.

We started making our way back to the hotel. When we got there we saw everyone back and we were hungry again because we are all pigs, well not really, Hayes just begged us to eat.

We were deciding where to eat when marissa, hailey and Emily decided they didn't want to go out again so I was the only girl going. Nash, cameron and Taylor were tired too so they stayed, I kissed Taylor good bye before we left.

We figured out we should go to this little pizza shop and as we sat down matt said that the waitress was hot and we looked and she was actually very pretty. She had long blonde hair, light green eyes and she looked kinda grunge, I guess we had similar style.

"Okay whoever can get her number first wins." Carter said.

"You guys are weird." I said.

"You don't understand Jess, you're a girl." Gilinsky said.

I held my hands up in defense as I thought of an idea. The waitress didn't have a uniform so I could see her nirvana shirt that was actually very cool. Anyway my idea was amazing.

The waitress same over.

"Hello I'll be you're waitress today, I'm Ellie, how can I help you guys?" She said.

The boys all ordered their food and said a cheesy pick up line. But none worked to get her number.

"Umm I'll have 2 slices of the cheese pizza and a pepsi, thanks" I said smiling.

"Yep is that all?" Ellie asked writing down my order.

"Yeah." We all said.

"Wait before you go I was just wondering where you got your shirt from?" I asked before she left.

"Oh I got it from hot topic." She said smiling.

"Oh that's my favourite shop!" I replied.

"We should probably go shopping together sometime, we look like we have similar style." She said.

"Yeah we should, here let's exchange numbers." I said taking out my phone and she took out hers and we exchanged numbers.

Then she went to get our orders done.

"Well boys I believe I win!" I said looking at them. They all had there mouths open and eyes wide.

I just laughed at them.

"That's not fair! You're a girl it's easy for you." Aaron said.

"Well who got the number?"I asked.

"You" they all grunted.

We got our food and spent they whole time laughing, joking and annoying other people, but the whole time aaron kept glancing over at Ellie, AWWW they would be cute.

Aaron was to shy to say a pick up line when we ordered so he didn't really have a chance to ask her number.

I went over to Ellie to talk to her.... Maybe about Aaron.

"Hey Ellie!"

"Hey... I don't actually know your name." She said laughing.

"Oh I'm Jess." I giggled.

"Well Jess how can I help you?" She smiled.

"Well that guy over there," I said pointing at aaron who was laughing. "Is a really cool guy, he's shy so he didn't ask for your number, but I can tell you guys would be cute so is it okay if I give your number to him?" I asked her.

"Yeah that'd be fine, but what's his name? He's kinda cute." She asked looking at him smiling.

"His name is Aaron." I smiled.

"Okay thanks!" She smiled.

"Well I got to go, bye!" I said seeing the boys getting up to leave.

"Bye!" She said.

We started walking but me and aaron were behind everyone else, but he looked kinda upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Well I really think Ellie is beautiful, not hot or sexy, she's beautiful, but I got too shy and didn't ask for her number." He said looking at the ground.

"Well guess what?" I asked him.

"What?" He said looking up.

"I talked to her and she said I can give you her number and she also said you're cute." I answered smiling.

"NO WAY, REALLY?!" He screamed.

"Yep I'm being serious." I said giggling.

"Thank you so much!!" He said hugging me.

I gave him her number as we walked into the hotel.

We went into the room to find Marisa and Emily sleeping on one bed and hailey on the other one sleeping.

The boys were probably in the other room so we went in that one to find Taylor on his phone on one bed and cam and nash watching tv on the other bed, awwww cash!

The first thing I did was jump on Taylor and kiss his head.

"Hey baby how was your food?" He asked and pecked my lips.

"It was good..." I started, the. I told him everything that happened with Ellie and stuff. Taylor was laughing his ass off when I finished.

"Looks like you need a prize for winning baby." He said.

"I already got the best prize!" I said smiling at him.

"What'd you get?" He asked confused.

I laughed then pecked his lips before saying "You...."

{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}#{}

OH MY GOD GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATING IN SO FUCKING LONG. But I had school and a lot of tests and now I'm on winter holidays so I'm free to do anything and I can write more!!!!

I'll try and update a lot more.

Love you all❤️❤️❤️