Oh its you...

Jess's POV

We were all cuddling while watching 'Breakfast Club' I love this movie and if you don't then sue me, no pun intended.😉😉

"HELLO GUY- wait what the hell is going on here?!" Brent said

"We are having a cuddle party!" I replied.

I looked at Taylor and I saw he was looking at nash and I and he looked.... Jealous? Why is he jealous? Hmmm I don't even know, I'll just ignore it.

"Well sorry to break the party but we were just going to ask if wanted to come shopping with us?" Carter asked/said.

We all said sure and made our way to the mall. We were in the car and the song bulletproof love by pierce the veil came on, like yaaaassss I love them and I relate to this song so much.

This isn't fair, no!

Don't you try to blame this on me,

My love for you was bulletproof,

But you're the one who shot me!

I sang along to the whole song because it's life, duh! I was the only one singing because I was the only one who knew the song so yeah.

Then everyone started clapping. Wait, what the fuck?!

"You're so good!" Cam said.

"Umm thanks." I said, I never reply let people hear me sing a this was new.

"We should duet sometime." Shawn said.

"Yeah we should!" I said, now feeling a bit more confident.

*at the mall*

We were all walking around and I decided to go get food because when I'm hungry I eat, I think that's what everyone else does too.

I decided to get a chai latte chiller from a little cafe because this mall doesn't have Starbucks😑😕😢

I was drinking my drink while scrolling through tumblr on my phone. I was looking at cats on tumblr because why not? Then I was interrupted by someone.

"Jess is that you?" I heard a familiar voice say, oh shit it's him.

"Yeah it is dick face, what do you want?!" I said angry.

"Oh well I just wanted to say sorry and if you want to take me back I won't mess it up this time, I've changed." He said to me.

"Okay Hunter, first that sorry was complete bullshit, second I would never take you lying cheat ass back even if it was to save the world!" I said standing up.

"Well it's not like you have a boyfriend right now!" Hunter said back.

"Actually, I'm her boyfriend." I heard a voice say from behind me.

I look to see Mr Taylor Caniff putting his arm around my waist, I automatically get flustered and get fucking dinosaurs in my stomach, wait I don't like Taylor. Do I?

"Oh sorry I didn't mean what I said I mean, um I don't know, um you two have a wonderful life." Hunter said a bit embarrassed now.

Taylor and I started bursting out laughing.

"Thanks Bandana boy." I said.

"Anytime gorgeous girl." He said kissing me on the cheek.

I start blushing but I don't hide it because I'm not one of those girls who get embarrassed when I blush.

"I love when you blush." Taylor said.

"I love your smile." I said

"I love your eyes." He said back.

"I love everything about you." I said.

"I love everything about you too!" He said.

"You can't do that." I said giggling.

"Well then, I'm in love with you!" Taylor said.

I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything, I just kissed him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys so if you don't like that there're werewolves in this story, well I doesn't make a difference it's actually barely mentioned I just wanted to make them werewolf because there're going to be violent scenes in this book so byeeeee!