I realise it now

Jessica's POV

I sat there crying into my knees just wishing I could disappear. Why did this all happen to me. First u have a loving brother, then my parents die, then my brother hates me and now he all of a sudden worries about me.

Suddenly I feel a pair of arms around my waist picking my up and placing them in their lap, I look up to find... Shawn?

I least expected him to be hugging me and although he was one of my 'bullies' he never said anything or did anything to hurt me so I just cried into his shoulder with my arms around his neck.

I look up at him and see him staring into my eyes, before I knew what I was doing I was leaning in and so was he, soon out lips pressed together creating butterflies in my stomach and it felt like fireworks exploding everywhere.

We pulled away at the same time. Aww I didn't want it to end... Wait what am I thinking, I can't like shawn can I?

"Jess, I'm sorry you have to go through this, and I'm sorry I never said anything before but I'm too shy to say anything to the other boys. Jess I've liked you since the first day I saw you but cameron was so mean and I just stayed quiet. And this is my way of asking, Jessica Aurora Rose Dallas, will you go on a date with me?" Shawn asked me.

"You know what, I will go on a date with you Shawn Mendes." I answered smiling.

We both just smiled and got up and walked over to the elevator. We got to the floor and said goodbye and he went to his room and I went to mine.

I opened the door and saw all the magcon boys (except Shawn, obviously).

I smiled even more with a brilliant idea.

"Brent, I would like to asked permission to go on a date with Shawn?" I asked Brent

"Yes you are allowed but why are you asking me?" He replied giggling.

"Because Mr Brent Rivera you are like a BROTHER to me!" I said emphasising the word brother since cam was here and I wanted to make him jealous.

I'm pretty sure it worked because after that cam stormed out of the room and Brent and I started cracking up laughing.

"Um I think we're gonna go bye guys!" Matt said.

They got up and hugged Brent and surprisingly me too.

"Bye!" Brent and I say in unison and closed the door.

"Well today has been... Interesting."I say.

"Yeah I know but I'm so glad we met, it's like we're related and ewe only met today!" Brent said.

And with that we both got in our pyjamas and got into bed.

It's only now I realise... This might not be that bad.

-------------------------------------_____________----------------------------

Sorry it's short but I'll try and update frequently and also I'm going on camp in 2 days so I'll try to write a few chapters before I leave!!!