Yaaaassss

Jess's POV

"Jess, I'm ordering pizza, what kind do you want?" Taylor asked, that's the most beautiful thing he's ever said.

Hmmmm what pizza do I want? I think I want cheese.

"ILL HAVE CHEESE!!!!" I said/screamed as I hugged him.

"She has an obsession with pizza." Cam said.

"Just a little bit." I said getting off of Taylor and sitting on the floor.

"Okay Imma order it now." Taylor said walking out of the room.

Pizza is my bæ like oh my god.

Marisa and nash walked into the room smiling but their hair was messy.

"Damn, I was joking about baby making but okay." I said shrugging. They both blushed when I said that.

They sat down on the floor and we were all talking about random shit when there was a knock on the door I looked through the little hold thing in the door and saw it was the pizza guy.

I opened the door grabbed the pizza gave him the money and slammed the door in his face.

I may or joy not have had the money ready so I could do that.

I grabbed my pizza and already started eating. Everyone looked at me weird but I just put my middle finger up, cause I don't give a what. Haahaha ricky dillon promo.

I just kept eating and eating like damn. If you love pizza, then join the dark side, or buy it on iTunes, either one works😉.

I looked around the room because I may have already finished my pizza, cameron was with hailey talking, Emily was with Hayes, nash and Marisa were talking too and then everyone else was stuffing their faces with pizza.

Arrgghhh I'm tired, I walked to my room that I share with Brent and I hopped into my bed and thought about everyone in a relationship , I guess we app find someone, I guess I'll have to just buy it on iTunes, Trevor Moran wherever you are, you're welcome.

While I'm hitting them promos, you should get paradise, distance, flights and buckwild on iTunes.

Okay I'm gonna go to sleep.

:;(:;(:;(:;(:;(:;(:;(:;(:;(:;(:;(:;(:;(:;(:;(:;(:;(:;(:;(:;(:;(:;(:;(:;(

Hey sorry it was a short chapter, but my friend and I went to YouTube fanfest in Sydney and TYLER FUCKING OAKLEY NOTICED ME 3 TIMES, He waved at me twice and he blew a kiss to me because I was crying, and I was like only 6 metres away from them and oh my god, me and Troye Sivan made eye contact❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭😭😭

Anyway I love you guys❤️❤️❤️