Suprise!

Jessica's POV

I wake up to a slither of sun shining through the window. What to do today. Oh I know, I'll surprise the boys. I wake up the Brent and call shawn to tell him to come over. When he gets here I start talking.

"So guys today I want to surprise the other guys by changing up my look but you guys have to help me and I also told you guys so you aren't surprised by my sudden change." I said

"Okay!" They both said.

"So the plan is..." I told them the full plan.

I made a list that went like this.

LIST:

Buy new clothes that were more trendy and sexy *wink*

Go get my hair done.

Get contacts (yes I wear glasses)

Put everything together and surprise the guys.

*at the mall*

I start shopping getting a lot of shorts and crop tops not slutty ones just ones that would show a little more since I cover up a lot.

Next the hair salon. When I got there the lady sat me down and asked what I want my hair to be like, I told her to dip dye the ends of my hair blonde so when it's in a ponytail I look like I'm blonde. Since I'm naturally born with brown hair this looks really cool.

When it's done she blow drys in and does some beachy waves in my hair and I go to get the contact, I got the contacts now I'm all done.

I go back to my hotel room and no one was there, good.

I put on a crop top that's loose but shows a little cleavage and ends a bit above my belly button and I also wear my new ripped light was denim shorts.

Next my make up. I don't do cake faced make up, all I did was a natural eye with winged liner and red lipstick.

Finally I put my contacts in and put my hair in a ponytail.

I walk to the other guys room and knock.

Brent opened the door and smiled.

"You look awesome!" He said in a whisper as he hugged me.

"Thanks!"I replied.

I walked in and all the guys looked at me. Shawn, Brent and I just smirked at each other.

"Jess um you ummm-" Taylor started saying but couldn't mange to get the words out.

"Okay well I don't know what you're trying to say but I just came here to talk to Brent and Shawn for a bit." I say

Shan, Brent and I walk out and into my room. As soon as we get there we start laughing our heads off.

"oh my god their faces were priceless!" I say while still laughing.

"Yeah, hey you guys want to film a collab video." Brent suggested.

We all agreed and decided to do a Q&A so we tweeted put out #AskBrentJessAndShawn we ended up trending and got a lot of responses.

I have a lot of fans but no one knows Cameron and I are related because everyone just knows me as Jessica Aurora Rose.

We filmed the video and ended up hanging out until 11:53 then shawn went to his room and we said goodnight.

Today was interesting but amazing. I hope it stays like this...

-----------------*----------------*-----------------*----------------*--------------------

So I updated k would have earlier but I was at camp so I hope you guys like this chapter.