New friends...?!

Jess's POV

I woke up to Brent making a vine.

"DATS WRONG MMHMM!" He screamed.

"Um I was trying to sleep." I said grabbing his attention.

"Oh hey marshmallow!" He said happily.

"How are you up and awake." I said rubbing my eyes.

"I don't know, I'm just happy today." He said uploading the vine.

"I need coffee." I said getting up and collecting my clothes.

Today I'm wearing a over sized white sweater that said 'I HATE MORNINGS' in big black letters, light was skinny jeans and I left my hair down. I did my make up and put my contacts in. I slipped my black converse on and told brent I was getting Starbucks and went to the elevator.

When I got in the elevator someone else slipped in and then I realised it was Taylor.

"Oh hi Jess!" He said causing me to giggle. "What?" He said smiling.

"You said Jess." I answered smirking.

"Yeah I've decided to start over with you and I remember when Aaron called you Jessica and Nash called you Jessie you almost ripped their heads off." He said.

"Yeah if you called me Jessica or Jessie I would of probably killed you." I said laughing.

We reached the lobby and stepped out.

"So where we're you going?" He asked.

"Starbucks, you?" I replied.

"I was going to Starbucks too!" He answered happily.

We walked to Starbucks together and ordered.

"So what made you want to be nice to me now?" I asked curiously.

"The magcon boys and I realised we were only being mean because Cameron told us to so we want to start over with you." He answered truthfully.

"Which boys?" I asked.

"All of us except cam, in fact I think he hates you more." He replied.

"Good." I said smiling.

Our names were called out and we got our drinks. We were walking around the streets in silence, it wasn't awkward, it was peaceful.

"You alright Jess?." Taylor asked.

"Yeah, why?" I said snapping into reality.

"You've been staring at that tattoo shop for a really long time." He said.

"Oh I've just really wanted a tattoo for a really long time." I replied.

"Well let's go get you a tattoo then." Taylor said really excited.

"Really?!" I asked.

"Yep I'll even pay for it to make up for everything I did." He said as we walked into the tattoo shop.

I picked my design and Taylor just sat there so I could hold his hand as I was getting it done. To be honest, it hurt like a bitch. I got a tattoo on my wrist of an infinity sign that said love, with 3 birds next to it.

"What do the 3 birds mean?" Taylor asked.

"They're the people that I've lost." I said looking at him.

"Who are those people?" He asked, damn he asks a lot of questions.

"My mom, my best friend who committed suicide, and Cameron." I answered looking at the ground.

"But you still have Cameron." He said confused.

"It feels like I've lost the real him, the one that used to comfort me, the one that sang me lullabies even though he can't sing, the one that was protective, the one who loved me." I whispered the last bit.

"I understand but why don't you miss your dad?" He asked.

Oh shit... I guess someone will know my biggest secret now...

----------------::::::::::::::::::::::----------------::::::::::::::::::::::::---------------