Im back bitch!

Jess's POV

Cameron and I were talking to each other for a really long time, like friends who haven't seen each other in years.

"I think we should go to the boys camel." I said, yes I call him camel it was his nick name when we were kids.

"Yeah we should." He said getting up.

I followed him out the door and to the room the boys are in. We walked through the door and saw the boys all with sad faces looking at the ground.

"Um guys...?" I said, they all looked up and came and hugged Cam and I.

We all sat down and stayed silent but I knew they wanted to ask questions.

"Guys you can ask questions I don't really care." I said, to be honest I could answer any question, I'm very open.

"I thought you said your parents died in a car crash a year ago." Carter said.

"Well cam and I's birth mom died giving birth to me but we had our step mom who was so nice and our step mom and our dad died in the car crash." I explained. They all nodded their heads.

"Do you self harm?" Hayes asks.

"No I don't but I was depressed for a really really long time. But now I. Good." I said.

We kept talking about random things until a girl bursts through the door.

"IM BACK BITCHES!!!" She screamed, I like this girl, she seems cool.

"Emily shut the fuck up!" Taylor yells at her.

"Okay calm yo tits bro, but not to fangirl but WHY THE FUCK IS FREAKIN JESSICA AURORA ROSE IN THIS VERY ROOM!!!" She started fangirling, okay so she's a fan but she's cool.

"Hey I guess you know me but I'm Cameron's sister." I said.

"Oh I'm Emily Taylor's sister I'm 13 turning 14, so your full name is Jessica Aurora Rose Dallas?"

She asks.

"Yepp!" I said popping the 'P'.

So she's the same age as Hayes, awwww they would look so cute together, OHHHH time to play match maker!

So guys I know this is a short chapter but I started freaking out because my story got 1K I'm so fucking happy I love you guys so much. I might add some of you in the story in you ask and put a description of yourself in the comments.