Brother&sister

Jess's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing and whoever is calling me better expect to get hurt from waking me up from a wonderful dream where Michael Clifford was my boyfriend.... And I'm getting off topic and I should get the phone.

Jess: Hello?
Cam: Hey Jess want to have a brother and sister day?
Jess: Yeah sure but couldn't you like WAIT UNTIL I ACTUALLY WOKE UP AND YOU COULD ASK ME IN PERSON
Cam: Sorry I forgot you weren't a morning person.
Jess: Guess what cam?
Cam: What?
Jess: Ich haße sie
Cam: What?
Jess: it's German for I HATE YOU!!!

Then I hung up because I needed to get ready, I changed into:

All time low crop top
High waisted shorts
Black converse.

I decided to wear my hair down and leave it natural. I did my make up and I was ready.

I walked over to cams door and knocked. 1 minute later he opened the door and gave me a hug.

"So you don't hate me?" He said smirking, the asshole.

"No but if you keep annoying me I will." I said back.

"Okay, let's go before you hate me." He said walking out the door.

We got into the car and I realised I don't know where we're going.

"Hey cam where are we going?" I asked.

"Just to the park." He said. I nodded my head.

-At the park-

We went to sit on a bench because let's be honest we ain't wasting our time and energy walking.

"So Jess how long has dad hurt." Cam asked, wow straight to that.

"Ever since I was 6 he said rude things to me and when I was 10 the beatings started, you were away a lot so I was hurt quite often." I said saying it calmly so he didn't feel as bad.

"I'm sorry." He said looking down.

"It's not your fault, if you were there a lot he'd probably hurt you too, but I didn't want that to happen." I said.

"Why didn't he hurt me?" Cam asked looking up.

"I figured out that he only hurt me when he was angry so every time he got really angry, I would piss you off on purpose so you would leave the house." I replied.

"I could of saved you." He said with his eyes glossy.

"You tried once when I was 12 and you were 16. You saw him hurting me and you told him to stop, but he punched you and you passed out straight away. Then when you passed out dad went to the bar to get drunk, and when you woke up, I managed to convince you it was a dream. And it seemed to work, and you never asked about that night again." I said with my eyes glossy aswell.

"I remember that night, how did I believe it was a dream? Argh I'm so stupid!" He yelled.

"Don't worry cam, I'm fine now." I said reassuring things were alright.

We started to talk about happy things since we didn't want to be sad.

"Remember that one time when I was 2 and you were 6 and those boys were teasing you so I said to them 'I will beat you up' and then I walked away like a boss." I said to cam (A/N I actually did that when I was 2 not even joking✋😂)

"Oh my god I remember that, you've been sassy ever since." He said laughing his ass off.

"Oh but remember that one time everyone called you princess and I got jelous, so I stole some of your $1 cheap makeup and one of your dresses, put it on and said I was a princess!" Cam said bringing up one of the funniest memories ever.

"Holy shit yaaasss you slayed, but then got a rash from the make up!" I said crying from laughter.

We kept talking until we got hungry and we went for ice cream.
We walked in and I saw the dick head I call my boyfriend with a girl that seemed very nice and sweet.

She had black hair with teal ends, grey eyes and a lip ring.

"Hey hunter" I said to be polite.

"Oh hey Jess." He said awkwardly.

"Who's this?" I asked gesturing to the girl.
"Oh I'm Marisa, sorry I didn't introduce myself I'm kinda awkward." She said kindly.
"Oh are you two dating." I asked.
"Yeah we've been dating for 3 months." Marisa said.

"Oh then hunter why'd you ask me to go out with you yesterday?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ummmm." He said trying to think of an excuse but couldn't think of one.

"Oh well I guess we're done then hunter" Marisa said shrugging. Okay this chick is cool.

Hunter just walked out of the ice cream shop. We all started laughing.

"Hey Marisa do you want to come back to the hotel with us?" I asked politely.

"Yeah sure." She said.

Then we started walking to the car to drive to the hotel.

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#

Hey guys this is just a short chapter to introduce my new character and yeah sorry for the last few rants hate just annoys me like arrgghhh. Anyway I love you all❤️❤️ BYEEEEE