Chapter 3: Our new neighbours!

*Skylar's POV*

Suprised I look at him...

I glare at him and then walk away...when I get outside I see Zach there and he asks me if I want a ride.

I ignore him and walk away I decide to take a short cut and then I see some guys and there looking at me. I get scared and he grabs my purse I scream at him and say "Who do you think you are!" Then I hear someone's car screech and when I turn around I see the one and only Zach, he gets out of his car and punches him. The guy falls and I run into his car hiding in it while breathing roughly. 

When I got in the car he smiled at me and I smiled back then he dropped me at my house. When I got out I thanked him and then when I got into my home I screamed hi to my mom and she politely said hi. Then she told me to get ready becuase our neighbours were coming over for dinner. So I went upstairs to my room to get ready. I wore a white short dress with purple flats. Then I curled my hair and but little flowers in my hair. Then the doorbell rang and when I opened the door and I saw the one and only Zach. 

Ughhh..him it had to be him!!!

Then he came inside and I walked to into the house. My mom told me to give him a tour of our house. When he saw my room he saw my diary and started to read it out loud and then he found the page that I wrote about him. 

"Hey look who this page is about he said grinning." Then I snatched my diary from him and slapped him palyfully. Then my mom called us for dinner. We sat down and Zach was sitting right beside me..ughhh. 

After eating my mom told us to go and get the dessert. When we got into the kitchen I told him to get the dessert from the fridge while I get the plates then I tripped over and then a strong arm caught me, when I looked up I saw Zach. He smiled and then helped me get back to my feet. I thanked him and got the desserts and went back to the dinner table with him.

Then my mom asked me why it took so long and I just told her that I wasn't able to find one of the matching plates. Then she smiled and after we were done eating Zach left and I went upstairs to write in my diary. When I was done I put on my pajamas and went to sleep looking forward to the weekend.