Chapter 15: I got an ouchie and you don't care?

Zach was probably the most infuriating person I have met. Ever since I have met him he has been ruining my plans for my future. 

“Well here I got you some advil and a glass of water to down it.” He replies to me blankly handing me the small tablet and glass of water which was sitting in a blue glass. I take the colored pill an look back at Zach expecting some answers from him right away.

“Zach I was just wondering WHAT THE HECK happened last night?” I question anger and pain was stirring up in me by just looking at Zach’s blank expression. He did not show any care for me and not a bit of sympathy.

“Well you were walking someone attacked you and I luckily was able to save you.” He shrugs. Why would someone attack me? Why was Zach walking down the road at 10:30 pm? How did he save me? Why did he save me? What really happened and what parts is Zach leaving out of this whole story because what he is telling me sounds like absolute bullshit. I wasn’t taking most of what he had just said.

My headache had calmed down a little bit but my head was still covered in blood. I was getting drowsy and decided to dismiss Zach from the room so I could sleep without being stressed to the maximum point. I fall asleep and hear someone talking on the phone right beside me. I recognize the voice as Zach’s and my eyes flutter open. How was he back already I look at the clock and see that I had already slept 2 hours.

Zach looks distressed talking to whoever he is talking to. I stare up at his face for a few seconds and then move to touch my head lightly. Zach feels my movement and hangs up the call facing towards me. His eyes are a little red and puffy. Has he been crying….over what happened to me?

“Zach could you please tell me what happened? Im not even going to push you but please try to make me understand what is wrong and what has happened.” I beg. I really want answers but Im not going to push him in the state that he is in. I notice a bandage wrapped around my head stopping the pain and blood.

“If you think you can walk then follow me.” He says and stands up gently. His voice was raspy and depressed. I attempt to get up with the help of Zach and walk through the hallway. We enter a room which was painted totally white, there were pictures. Lots of pictures hung up on the wall.

One photo immediately catches my eye. Two girls are with Zach and he looks truly happy. Grinning widely on the beach.

Zach reads my thoughts and answers my question for me. “Those were…

<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Ohhhhhhh, cliffhanger!

Ok I know its been a while but Im really busy. I am still trying to update and not just making my homework an excuse since I am committed to this book.

SOOOO, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO BE ON HALLOWEEN?

AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I AM A BIG TIME DIRECTIONER AND I WATCHED TO STEAL MY GIRL VIDEO SOOOO MANY TIMES!

I LOVED THE VIDEO…IT WAS LIKE AJKGIWYIOWNEO IYRWEORY OYRWUITCWILAIYRMSHQOPDKFAAM DHFGWVNW EFEWCIUWEY WOYRWEOVYBUWIA EUIIVUWEBIU WEUFEWBIUWEVYB CEWEO UCWEC!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>