Chapter 8: Moving In!

After I get out of the house I walk to Starbucks. I get in and a burst of heat relieves me. I go to the counter and a boy with shaggy brown hair and blue eyes is at the counter. God!

“Ummm…hey what would you like” he asks

“One green tea frap grande please” I replied

 It takes 5 minutes for my drink to get ready. When I sit down and start drinking, me phone just goes *Ding!

I quickly check it and it says;

Mom: Skylar, come back home it’s been 15 minutes, meet us at Zach’s house.

Oh! Great YAY(Note the sarcasm)

I quickly reply to her.

Me: See ya in 5 minutes mom, just at Starbucks!

I get up and see that guy from the counter. He gives me a piece of paper and inside I find a free drink coupon. I walk outside of Starbucks I check the paper, it says FREE DRINK and on the top it says Robert-so that was his name!

I quickly reach my house and get my suitcase, then when I get out I lock the door. I walk over to Zach’s house. I ring the bell twice and then Zach’s mom opens the door. 

“Oh, hi Skylar”she quickly hugs me

“Hey, could I come in?”

“Oh sorry ya ya please come in”

When I get inside I see everybody on the couch, including Zach. 

“Zach, honey please take Skylar’s stuff to the guest room”Zach’s mom says

“Do I have to?”he replies

“Yes, Zach what to do you think, now take it”

“K, whatever, Skylar follow me I will show you your room”

“Ya, coming”I reply

I follow Zach up the stairs and when he opens the door, the room is gigantic, slightly smaller than Zach’s but still big. When I see it my mouth falls open, surprised.

“Nice?” he asks

“Ya, it’s really beautiful”I reply

____________________________________________________________________

After hours of talking with everyone and my parents leaving I go to my room and put on my  favourite pajamas. For the top there is a white tanktop with a burger, fries and soda on it and it says NICE JUNK. For the bottom they are light blue with burgers, fries and sodas covering it all. After putting it on I brush my teeth, then go to bed falling asleep suddenly.

I wake up around 2:00am and suddenly thirsty. I quietly go downstairs and go to turn on the lights. On my way going in I bump into someone and yelp quietly. 

_________________________________________________________________

Trying to update more often, worked on this chaper all day, probably update on Saturday or Sunday, but MAYBE!

_________________________________________________________________