Chapter 11: Alone

When I wake up I go to brush my teeth. I feel soo tired but I have bring school today. I brush my teeth with my favourite mint toothpaste, and purple toothbrush. I strip off my slothes and go to take a shower. I felt soo relaxed. It felt like nothing ever happened and everything was normal. I was sarting to finally get along with Zach but I know it's not goin to last.  I get my cherry blossom shampoo and massage it in carefully. Then I get my cherry blossom conditioner. After I am done with my long shower I get my blue towel and wrap it around me.

I go to my closet and get my moustache tank top, one of my favourites, it’s red with a black moustache on it. I paired it with a cute pair of high waisted shorts which were black with bronze buttons, on them, not real bronze. I put on my hidden heal sneakers which were a peachish colour. I leave my hair down and I was planning to ask Zach to take me to the salon to get my hair dip dyed blond. Then I sat down and stared my make-up, I decided something extremely simple with mascara and peachish lip gloss. Then i went to my dresser and pulled out my nail polish, it was a peachish colour. After it was done drying I went downstairs. 

There I saw Zach watching hockey on the sofa.

“Hey, erm Zach are you busy?” I asked awkwardly

“Uhhh no, do want to do something” he replied

“Ya, I wanted to ask if you could take me to the salon, I was planning to get it dip dyed blond…sooo ya.” I answered him worried if he would say no.

“Sure, let me go get changed and then we’ll go” he said grinning

“Zach, I was also wondering if you wanted to do something later on” I asked…wait why did I ask that? I am just Idiotic!

“Ya, sure why not” he replied and went upstairs.

Wow, he actually said yes, surprisingly. I really didn’t expect that. I sat down on the sofa and changed the channel. That’s when one of the movies caught my eye, it was MEAN GIRLS!

Yes I do like that movie, do not judge me!

I cuddled into the blanket and relaxed until Zach came downstairs.

“I’m ready Skylar bear” he said suddenly. I didn’t even know he was right behind me…oh god. Because of him I fell off the sofa landing with a hard thud. Ouch!

Then I see Zach on the floor hysterically laughing his arse off. He lierally had tears in his eyes. Then I realized why he was laughing, then I started to laugh with him, it was hilarious how I fell off the sofa. After we were done our laughing riot, I felt soooo happy for some reason. Oh well!

Then we both exited the house and got into Zach’s parents car. It was a silver Mercedes, lovely, yes I said lovely!

We drove off in silence, but not akward silence, just silence there was no tension int he air. I felt soooo free. We reached at Nikki’s Salon. It was my mom’s friend’s salon, I always got my hair done here, it was a wonderful place and it cost a lot. Once we got in I saw Nikki, well for me it was Mrs. Brown.