Chapter 4: Tutor!?

*Skylar's POV*

When I woke up all I felt so happy I quicky got ready and I put on a white boat neck sweater with black jeans and black converse. Then I went downstairs and quicky said hi to my mom. Today I was a liitle late so I quickly took my breakfast and ran dout the door. When I got outside and I saw Zach their.

Hi, Skylar

Hey Zach???

Do you want a ride??

No. not from you!

Well then your going to be late.

Oh well fine just this second time!

Then I quickly got into the car. We ad nothing to talk about so we stayed quiet. Then suddenly he asked me if I wanted gum. I akardly said yes and then he opened a little department in his car and gave me some mint gum, and took one his self.  I got out and went to my locker. When I was there I saw Lilly. I quickly hugged her and then I went to my math class.

When I got to math class Zach was already there, I took a seat beisde him and I pyed attention in class. When class was over I was leaving until Mr. Collins stopped me. 

Skylar our marks are going really low, is there something wrong?

No, I just don't understand some things.

Ok, we'll talk later.

Bye.

After I leave class the next thing I know is that the whole day is over. Zach has already left, well I'll be walking. I wonder where he went?

When I get home mom is not there and I see a note saying that she will be home around 1:00am since she had work. Yay! I had the whole house to myself. I went upstairs to room and when I opened my door I screamed because onmy bed I saw Zach scrolling on his iphone.

What the heck are you doing here!?

Didn't Mr. Collins tell you that I'm your math tutor?

Hahaha, great sense of humor!

No, I'm not joking, really.

You...good at math?

Yes, my mom used to each math to a university, so I got a head start in learning math.

Ok???...but how did you get in here?

You left the deck open..so I got a ladder climbed up the ladder got on to the deck and came into your room...DUH!

Whatever...so what are we learning?

After a long time of learning I actually started enjoying and understanding.

Then we went downstais and we both got a coke and sat down to wach a movie. It was a horror movie and since I'm scared of horror most of the time I was hiding behind Zach.

Scared?

Yes...I don't like horror!

Oh, well what do you want to do now?

I'm hungry, so do you want to order pizza?

Sure!

I picked up Zach's phone to call the pizza guy. I ordered one medium cheese pizza with 2 cans of soda. Until then we talk and we have fun. Then suddenly the doorbell rings and I go to get it. I quickly take the pizza and I go inside. I take out 2 plates and we start to eat. After I'm done Zach goes to wash his hands and next thing I know is that I'm asleep.

*Zach's POV*

When I come back from washing my hands Skylar is sound asleep. She looks so innocent and very beautiful. Then I quietly clean up and then leave. Then I hear her quietly snore. She must be very tired since I taught her a lot today. I smile and then quietly leave, but before I do I lift her up bridal style and ake her to her room. I put her in her bed and then put the covers over her. I smile again brushing her hair of her face. Then I go to the door and leave.