Chapter 14: Found Me?

Once I get a text from Lily saying that it’s safe to come out I slowly open the locker and cautiously step out of it. I cringe at the smell of the change room but then scurry out of it. I walk through the school hallways careful that I and Zach don’t bump into each other, anyways after yesterday night I was not ready to confront him.  I should be mad at him but it’s just too hard though what I did to him today is hilarious. The day quickly ends and I drive home with Lily. It was getting colder by the day and fall was coming closer.

Once I reach Lily’s house I walk up the driveway and ring the doorbell, with my bag in hand. After a few seconds the door opens to an over excited Lily. She stays home alone most of the time since her parents travel a lot them being doctors who help people around the world. I walk inside and we both walk into Lily’s room.

“Here wear these.”

Lily says while throwing some clothes at me. I look at the stuff she threw at me and see a light grey jumper with the words ‘Nerd’ and dark grey sweatpants. I walk over to the bathroom to change and walk out to seeing Lily wearing a similar outfit to me. A dark grey jumper that says ‘Geek’ and white sweatpants. I happily walk over to my bag to grab my books and do my homework, while Lily decides to make some dinner. An everyday dinner for Lily is probably making a frozen pizza or something like that considering the fact that she is not the best cook.

After completing the never ending supply of homework I skip downstairs to see what Lily is doing now. I see her on the dining table with her notes and dinner spread across the table. I grab a slice of pizza and start eating.

“So you pranked Zach, huh?” Lily asks breaking the silence.

 I start choking on my pizza and grab my glass of water to drink from. She is the lonely person who actually knows that I’m living with Zach at the moment. After a lot of taming and telling her to shut up she finally absorbed the fact that I wold be living with Zach in a house for 3 weeks.

“Yup! That idiot is a stupid bub. Honestly I don’t think that we could ever stay in that house together. He’s like torture, always making a mess, being a slob and just so disrespectful.” I speak finally breathing out. 

I continue eating the pizza while Lily chatters on about the  new kid at school. I wouldn’t know him because I was locked up in a locker all day. His name is apparently Ryan and he’s in his senior year. The prom is coming up in a few months and Lily is over the top about it and is probably dragging me dress shopping this weekend. She doesn’t want to lose all the good dress options.

After a half hour of deciding how she wanted the prom to be and the fact that she wanted to go with Ryan we go into her basement to watch a movie. Her basement has a theatre so every time we decide to watch a movie its always downstairs.

 ***********************************

I am walking down the street on the way to the convenience store. Now you must be wondering how on earth I got here. Well my so called ‘best friend’ threatened to kick me out of the house if I didn’t get some snacks. The kind that make you really fat.

After buying a mother load of food with the cost of $20 I walk out of the store and on my way back to the house. It’s pitch dark outside only the street lamps providing me some light. I hear footsteps and attempt to run but they catch up to me and suddenly my head is hit against a wall.

****************************************

I wake up to a massive headache and a wet feeling in my hair. I touch my head a see blood on my hand. I let out a blood curling scream and then suddenly Zach enters the room.

“Are you okay? What happened? Can you breathe? Do you remember anything? Are you dying?” He questions one by one.

“Now clearly I am not ok. I somehow wake up in your room when I was last walking on a street and now I see that I have blood on my head!” I screech my head still throbbing like there is no tomorrow.

A/N: Im sorry I haven’t updated in soooo long. I started grade 7 and by the years school is getting harder. Since I go to a private IB school the teachers are hard on you and there is a lot of stress.

Thx for cooperation with me guys!