Chapter 5: Party?!

*Zach's POV*

I wake up by the annoying sound of my alarm. I throw my alarm on the floor and get out of bed. Then I go  to get ready. I wear a black t-shirt with grey jeans....wait why an I explaining what I am wearing, like a girl?

Then I go downstairs and quickly eat breakfast. When I get outside I get in my car and then go to Skylar's house. I go to her door and ring the bell. After literally 5 seconds Skylar opens the door. 

Hi Sylar!

Ummm...hi?

Do you want a ride..plzzz?

Fine, let's go!

When we get in the car I just stay quiet, I relax the whole drive. Then suddenly I remember that I am having a party tonight so I decide to ask Skylar to come.

Ummmm...Skylar my parents are not going to here for a few days so I am having a party tonight and I wanted to ask if you want to come.

Uhhhh...I don't think so, I have to study.

Well, I'm going to pick you up at 7:00 so be ready and wear a nice dress, purple suits you...Hahahaha!

Oh ok, see ya at 7:00.

Oh ya I'll take you home too.

I have to go shopping after school to buy a dress so I can't go with you.

No, it's ok..I'll go shopping with you!

Ok?

Well now I'm going shopping with Skylar...got to go to class, or else I'll be late. When I get to class the day flies by and I don't even realize it. I go outside to meet Skylar and she is already beside my car. 

Hey, Skylar!

Hi Zach..ready to go?

Ya, let's go!

We both get in the car and I drive to the closest mall. When we get there I lock the car and we both go inside. First we go to this fancy store for dresses. I find her a short purple one and she really likes it. But when she looks at the price tag it says $321.99.

Ummm...Zach it's really pretty but have you seen the price it's $321.99!

Ya, I'll pay!

No its ok, there is a lot of other stores to go to, we'll find another one.

While she is talking I sneak behind her and go pay for the dress. Then I go back to her.

Skylar, hold this.

Oh sure....wait Zach the dress is in here...you bought it?

Ya, it's for you!

What, but it's so expensive for a dress.

Ya, but I'm rich, I can afford it so I got it.

Thanks a lot, I'll pay you back later.

No, it was just a gift.

*Skylar's POV*

I love the dress that Zach bought me!

After getting the dress we buy peach mango smoothies and then we go to Zach's car. Zach drops me off at my home and it is 5:00. I have 2 hours to get ready and my parents are on a buiseness trip for 3 days.

I quickly get ready and slip on the dress with a pair of black flats. I put on natural make-up and I straighten my hair. I also put black and purple butterflies in my hair. After I look really good I go and put on the tv. I take some vanilla ice cream out of the frdge and put it in a glass. Then I take some coke and put it in the same glass with the ice cream and eat it. Yum! I really love floats.

After a while the door bell rings. I open the door and see Zach!

Hey, Skylar, let's go!

I didn't bring my car becuase we live right next to eachother....so is that ok?

Ya, sure Zach that's not really a problem.

When we get to Zach's house he opens the door and I see people partying and drinking. The music is really loud and Zach takes me to the bar.

So, Skylar what would you like to drink?

Uhhh, I'll take one sprite.

Ok...hey Ryder get her some sprite.

So Skylar would you like to dance?

Sure!

For once I got to go to a party and it was amazing. Probably the best night of my life. It is always studying for me, its nice to have some fun and let loose somehtimes. After a while it was time for me to go. Zach walked me home and when I got home I take my shoes and dress off and then put my PJ's on. I get into bed and instantly fall asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll do a longer update next time.

Oh ya plzz comment on how you like the cover for the book.

THX! 

PS: Comment and vote 4 the book!