Chapter 6: Is this life with Zach?

When I wake up that morning it's a Saturday so I take my time to get ready. I put on a purple that falls until my knees. I put on a charm bracelet that my parents got my and I straighten my hair. Then I put on a pair of black flats to go with the dress. I look really good after I'm done and since I have a lot of time I go downstairs to have breakfast.

"Good Morning" my mom says

"Hey" I reply

When I get to the table there is a plate of waffles with strawberries and maple syrup and a lttile bit of whipped cream on top. It looks like heaven. I quickly eat and I get my bag. When I get my bad I see that Zayn is outside.

"Hey Skylar..lookin good" 

"Thanks"

"So do you want me to take you?"

"Umm...ya, isn't that why your here?"

"Ya get in"

I get in the car and we quietly enjoy the ride. When we reach I get out and wait for Zach to get his bag. We walk together inside for the first time. The secong we get in, people start staring at us.

"Ewwww...why the heck is he with her...I'm sooo much more prettier" I hear a girl say

Then a whole bunch of whispers start. I freak out and I can feel tears coming slowly.

I run as fast as I can to the first empty room I can find and I dash for it.

"Wait, Skylar..don't listen to these idiots, there stupid" I hear Zach say as I'm running.

I find an empty room and sit in the corner. I sob for a while but then the door opens and I see Zach there. He rushes beside me and take my face in his hand, which are surprisingly really warm.

"Hey Skylar don't cry...nothing happened its ok, it dosen't matter what people think"

After a few minutes of crying I look up at him and he has a worried look on his face. He helps me up and we walk outside of the building and back to his car. Once I get in I feel a little relaxed. I have no idea where he is taking me but I'm really excited. 

*Zach's POV*

I'm so excited, I'm finally taking her to my favourite restaurant and I'm extremely happy.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys are enjoying this book. I really want to get more reads and please vote this book!

Thx   <3

_________________________________________________________________________________