Chapter 7: Who!?

*Skylar's POV*

That morning it was a Saturday. When I woke up it was nearly 10:30 am. Wow! I slept in late. Well I was tired anyways. After brushing my teeth I went to take a shower. The hot water felt amazing on me. Instantly my muscles felt relaxed. After I was done with my long shower I wore a purple croptop with the letters "WILD" on it I wore a black tank under it. Then I put on some shorts and a grey beanie. I went downstairs for breakfast.

"Good moring mom and dad"

"Good morning sweety"

I quickly ate my breakfast of waffles and chocolate milk.

"Hun" my mom said

"Ya, what mum?"

"Ummm...me and your dad will be gone for 3 weeks so we will drop you off at our neighbours house"

"Ok, mum"

Then it hit me that Zach, was my neighbour.

"Oh, Skylar we are leaving in the afternoon, so start packing"

"K,mum"

I quickly went upstairs and cried for good amount of time. I really hated Zach, his family was nice but he was stupid. I packed some clothes and then went downstairs.

I told my mom I would be back in an hour and I put my purple hi-tops on and left the house.

__________$$$$______________$$$$__________$$$______________$$$_________$$$______$

A/N: Sorry with the crazy short chapter, I know it was really bad. Well it was really late so I was rushing and g-night!