Best Friends | T. Jefferson

Title: Best Friends
Pairing: Thomas x reader
Warnings: slight language and mentions of that time of the month
Length: Long, 1,110 words
Requested by: @Jacksantsafe
Author's notes: So my wifi was down for two days and I could finish this till now. Also thank you for the 8k and 360 votes! Enjoy the show!

 Also thank you for the 8k and 360 votes! Enjoy the show!

   You and Thomas were best friends since...hell, since you two were in diapers! You and him continued to be best friends through preschool, elementary, junior high, and high school. With all the teasing of you two liking each other included. But somewhere in between, you realized that you were more than just friends. Here is the moment where it shone brighter than stars!

////////////////////////////

You mumbled nonsense as you dreamed of God knows what when your alarm sound. You moan as you try to swing your arm to hit the snooze, but you ended up flinging yourself if the bed, hitting the floor intertwined with you and your blanket.

"A great way to start my day..." Then you quickly get up as you hear 'Single Ladies' playing.

"That must be Tommy..." You grunted as you opened your phone and saw a message.

Mac n' cheese king👑: Hey you awake?

You grunted. Doesn't this kid have anything else better to do with his life? You grabbed your phone and answered.

You: What does it look like you hairy kiwi? What do you want?

Mac n' cheese king👑: I was wonderin' if you want me to pick you up for school?

You:

Bruh? We've been doing this for how long? Two years?!? God

Mac n' cheese king👑: